Chapter Fourteen===Hope.

[Katelyn's POV]

The guy stood over my body. My head hurts, I have so many cuts and bruises, and all I have is hope, hope that this won't be the end.

But I have one simple question first.

"W-Where'd th-the gun come f-from?" I asked, just smirking.

"WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!" He spat "And that's none of your concern"

I glance upwards, where about 7-10 older men in suites and badges held pistols upwards, aimed at the guy.

An officer rushed to Y/N's side, and shakes her a bit.

I glance over at Y/N, her fingertips shook a bit, before the officer helped her stand.

Y/N glances down at me and she covers her mouth in fear, and tears form in her eyes.

"Listen sir," I said coughing "Let me go, please. Don't you know what it's like to love someone? What its like to want to go home?"

I hear nothing. Silence.

Then I heard a clink, and he retreated his foot from my cheek.

I heard the clinking of handcuffs, and I turned to see that he had retreated. "I'm sorry..." He bit his lip "I'm just so stupid! I hurt a woman's feelings, I make fun of her sexuality, cut her girlfriend, and almost shoot her..."

The guy glances at Y/N, then at me "I'm sorry, both of you are meant for eachother... Go be happy!" He smiles a bit as the officers push him into their car and drive away.

"K-Katelyn..." I turned to see Y/N, attempting to hold herself up with a tree. I rush up to her an wrap my arms around her torso.

Y/N's blood is staining my clothing, but do I care? No. I'm just happy that neither of us died.

I pull back and attach our lips, savouring the moment.

///////////
Well. *Slowly claps* What a show.

But as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words===327

•••Kisses•••