Chapter Fifteen===Smiles and Kisses.

[Your POV]

Katelyn and I stood in the washroom, wiping my face of blood and dirt.

"What happened before I got there?" Katelyn asked, gently wiping the open wound on my face.

"Well," I sigh "He asked me why I was there on my own, then he called me gorgeous, and then he made fun of my sexuality, and said that you are probably a slut"

She paused and looked into my eyes "Oh Irene, he was a pedo---"

"But he was our age"

"No Y/N," She pats my cheek with the cloth "He must've been a wizard, because he acted 'wise', if you know what I mean"

"WAIT," I boldly said "He used a spell to make himself seem younger, so he could sexually harass me?!"

"Bingo" She smiles at me "Thank irene I got there in time"

I sigh as Katelyn finished cleaning my face, and she tosses the cloth over the side of the bathtub.

"Why do bad things always happen to us?" I simply asked, holding my arms together and walking into two living room.

"I don't know," she smiles at me "I guess that's just how our story goes"

Yep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"KATELYN~SAMA!" I heard K.C's whiney voice echo from upstairs "Where are youuu?? Kawaii~Chan needs your help!"

Katelyn and I roll our eyes and go upstairs to K.C's room and opened he door.

K.C rushed up, grabbed Katelyn's arm, and tugged her towards her computer "LOOK" she said boldly "We NEED to bake this new recipe! But I don't have enough marshmallows, can Katelyn~Sama and Y/N~Senpai go get some more for Kawaii~Chan?"

"Ugh" Katelyn complained "Why didn't you ask Aphmau to do it?"

"Because!" She said cheerfully "Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun are on a date!"

Katelyn pulls out her phone and types in a number before holding it to her ear. She waits.

"Keep all hands to yourself, I'll be watching!" Katelyn says sternly before hanging up and putting her phone away.

"But Katelyn~Sama!" K.C giggles "They are at Olive Garden, and you are here! How are you watching them?"

"I know I can't be, I'm just not taking any chances. Aph is like a little sister to me, I wanna protect her"

I touch her shoulder "Katelyn," She faces me "Aaron's a great guy for her, and you out of all people should know that"

Katelyn sighs "I know...I jut don't wanna see her hurt"

I put my arms around her and hold her close "Trust me Kate," I smile at her "They're fine, he's fine, SHE's fine"

I glance at K.C, who was trying her hardest to contain her fangirling.

I look at Katelyn and smirk.

"Don't you dare," she points at me "The whole block will be complaining that they cannot hear anymore"

I smirk more then peck her lips.

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

K.C dashes out and runs around squealing in happiness.

"Aaand you did it anyway" She looks at me and smiles a bit.

///////////////
That is literally what I'd do if my favourite ship kissed too.

But as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words===521

•••Kisses•••