Chapter Twelve===I'll be here.

[Your POV]

Katelyn dashed towards the washroom as I followed, whispers were heard from behind me but I didn't care.

Katelyn swung a stall door shut and I heard it lock, just before I could pull it open.

"Katelyn," I knocked a bit "It's okay, it's not how it seems"

"G-Go away!" She tells me, and starts to hyperventilate a bit. "I think I'm gonna---BLAGH!" She seemed to throw up a bit, then a lot.

I somehow pulled the lock open as I kneeled next to her, I rub her back and hold her hair back.

"Let it out," I told her "I'll be here to support you"

She chuckles a bit. "Thanks..."

"You know," I told her "It's okay"

"No..." She closes her eyes "It's not. I let my feelings get in the way, I only went on this date with Travis because I didn't trust Laurence alone with you"

She wipes her mouth and flushes the toilet as I helped her stand. "Sorry about all this here, stress throwing up"

"I'm the same sometimes"

She smiles at me, as I used a wet wipe to wipe her face off.

"Seriously though, I really didn't mind it" I told her.

Katelyn raises an eyebrow, "Why though?"

"Because," I smirked "I know you liiike me"

Her face went pale as her cheeks glowed "W-Wha---"

"ALSO," I bit my lip hesitantly "I...kinda like you too" then I mentally smack myself. 'This wasn't how I was supposed to tell her! Aw well.'

She chuckles quietly then looks into my eyes and smiles, something I didn't see in a while. A smile. A real smile.

"Katelyn grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine.

"Katelyn," She looks up at me as I spoke, "Will you be the Blueberry to my jam?"

She laughs a bit "Heh, of corse I will, you nerd"

We touch our foreheads together, "Are you sure?" She asked, knowing that I was trying to get our lips to touch "I just barfed"

I chuckle, "We all do that sometimes, I don't mind it"

And we kissed.

And the whole day was worth it.

The whole week.

Month.

Of waiting and fearing of what's gonna happen.

But it was all worth it.

All of it.

////////
It's not over! There is still tons of chapters to write!

Just gonna say this teensy weensy spoiler, You and Katelyn will in fact get married in a chapter.

But not anytime soon. XD

And as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words===421

•••Kisses•••