Chapter Eight===Housesarming Party!!! Part Two.

Wow!

This book has over 200 reads! And it's only been 7 chapters, I start writing the eighth chapter and I see 200+!!!

Honestly, I never thought that this would happen! I just wanted to write a fun story for maybe only a few girls to enjoy as the story proceeds, but this is awesome!

Truly, I give my thanks.

I know you probably don't care, and you're just yelling at the screen saying "GET ON WITH THA CHAPTAH!"

Ok ok chill.

But seriously, thank you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

[Your POV]

Travis looks at me and smiles "I knew it"

My face becomes hot and I look the other way.

"So...When are ya gonna tell her?" He asked, nudging my arm.

"I dunno," I hold my legs to my chest "When I feel like it I guess"

I hear Travis sigh "I won't push you into things" He stands and grabs a slice of pizza and takes a bite.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Almost everyone was here. Garroth came not to long ago, he brought his brothers, Zane and Vylad.

K.C brought some girl named Lucinda, and some other guy named Reese.

'Yo, do you have some Reese's Cups I can have?' I thought to myself.

(((C'mon, we were all thinking it)))

Just then, the doorbell sounded.

I got up from the sofa and opened the door. "Katelyn, Aph!" I hugged them. "It's so nice to see you again"

"You too" Katelyn replied.

"Yeah! Nice place!" Aph replied.

"Thanks" I stepped to the side and gestured for them to come in, they did so and put their gift bags on the table with the few others.

I closed the door and glanced around the room, people mingling and joking.

'I've chosen the perfect town' I thought to myself.

"Yo, let's take a picture. Everybody coooooooome!" I basically yelled out to them.

What? I need a picture to begin my friend scrapbook.

(I HAD TO RE-WRITE EVERYTHING AFTER DIS. IT DIDN'T SAVE.BLAH.)

I swiped my Instax Mini 8 camera, and everyone gathered around me, making peace signs and silly faces.

I took the picture and it printed from the camera, I waved it in the air a bit, waiting for it to transfer.

"So [Y/N]..."

I looked to the left and saw Laurence walking over, he put his arm around my shoulders and I growl a bit.

"Woah," he smirks "Cool down"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, trying to move away, but he would just come close again and throw his arm around my shoulder.

"What do you want?!?!" I shout in his face.

"To go on a date" he smirks again "With you"

"[Y/N]~Senpai!" K.C runs over. "Kawaii~Chan will be watching the new  4 hour Anime special on Friday! Wanna come join?!"

"Uhh" I blink fast, and speak without thinking. AT ALL.

"Sorry K.C! I'm uh---going on a date!" I realized what I said and tried to clear it up "I mean uh---"

"[Y/N]~SENPAI IS GOING ON A DATE?!?!" K.C squeals.

Everybody, Including Katelyn looks over with pure shock in their eyes.

Laurence chuckles, "Yeah, with me"

Everyone gasps and blinks furiously.

I shake my head, "No wait-"

"Anybody wanna come along? As a double or triple date?" Laurence peers around.

Katelyn raises her hand "I uh---I'll go withhhh---TRAVIS!"

She grabs Travis' wrist and drags him along with her, up with us. Travis' face was pale while he looked up at me, like he was gonna get me angry by going with her. But he's fine. I guess...

"I'll go too! With Aaron!" Aph waved her hand excitedly.

A guy with a red jacket and dark hair turned to face Aph. "Go where?"

"WERE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION AARON?!?! God." Aph crossed her arms.

(Yeah, I caught her saying God instead of Irene. So I'm using it :p)

Oh Irene no...

Don't make me do this...

I don't like Laurence...

I want Katelyn...

//////////////////////////////

AWWW! OMG SO KAWAII DESU DESU!

Aw crud, I just ruined the moment.

*Lips Smacks*

Eh.

Whatever.

Words===691

And as always, stay Amazing Chicas.

•••Kisses•••