Chapter Twenty Five===Details, Woman!

I just realized that you have a job here so... I'm Gonna have to...work something out so...yeah... CHERISH MUST BE BROUGHT BACK INTO DIS OK.

[Katelyn's POV]

We rush to Lucinda's door and just walk inside, rushing to her.

"We got here as fast as we could! Tell me the details, woman!"

Lucinda just laughs and hands me some papers, some bold letters near the bottom of the page stated that he lived In house #229 in Vil-Land.

"Vil-Land?" I slapped my forehead and pulled out the key I found before "Well, this explains why this key said Vil"

"We need to go to Vil-Land!" Johnny said, like I didn't already know that...

"Yeah J," I look down at the key and furrow my eyebrows as I grip onto the key tightly "Let's go save her..."

[Your POV] (Finally! Am I right?)

I step out of the tub and wrap the towel around me.

Meredith had let me clean off in her shower and she had given me a clean towel too! What a nice lady, I may just invite her to hang out in the future.

I walk into the room she told me o enter as I notice my clothing folded on the bed, I grab it and begin to dress.

~•~•~

I walk downstairs and notice Meredith, packing a nap sack filled with survival stuff, such as a Med kit, extra clothing, and some cookies.

I laugh a bit "Thanks Meredith," I hug her "You're awesome"

She chuckles "No problem Dear," she hands me the bag and guides me to the door "Now, call me on this walkie talkie if anything happens, alright?"

She hands me a walkie talkie as I nod and smile "Again, thank you"

She smiles warmly "Stay safe on your journey, there's supposed to be a bus coming soon, do you need some cash to get on?"

I did not want to take cash from a sweet old lady, but I did need it for the bus.

"Oh," I chuckle "I kinda do, but you don't have to---"

"Here," she gently grabs my hand and puts some loonies and toonies in my palm "I insist"

I smile and hug her again, before walking off to the closest bus stop.

////////////////

You will get home next chapter! But who said that Katelyn will notice?

Don't know what I'm hinting? Find out soon... 😈

I'm sorry. 😴

But as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words===412

•••Kisses•••