Chapter Thirteen===Who Cares?

[Your POV]

It's been about a week since the day we kissed. Katelyn and I haven't really been 'out' anywhere though, so that's what I'm gonna talk to her about today.

"Hey, Kate" I greet her.

"Hey" She greets me.

"So," I smile a bit and look at my feet "We've not necessarily gone 'out' yet, unless you call the triple date that."

"Huh, yeah you're right," she crosses her arms "Strange. Friday?"

"Huh?"

She laughs a bit "Is Friday good for you?"

"Y-Yeah" I answered with a smile "I'm free"

"Awesome" She playfully hits my arm "See you at-?"

"2:30?"

"Yup, see ya then"

I smiled at her as she kissed my cheek, my face was a pure blushing mess.

"You. Are. Adorable." She chuckled.

I blush even more "You too"

---That Friday~~~Cuz I can do this---

(Outfit on left---Katelyn)

(Outfit on Right---You)

We had decided to meet at the park. I stood under a cherry blossom tree, which my school had planted there a few years ago. The tree wasn't that big, but also not that small.

I was looking for Katelyn when a guy greeted me, he seemed to be about my age.

"Hey Cutie," He flirted "What are you doing here alone?"

"Actually sir," I tried to be calm and not kick him in the groin "If you'd be so kind to leave me be, because my girlfriend is coming soon and you won't wanna know what happens when she sees you flirting with me"

"HA!" He laughs in my face "Girlfriend? Don't make me laugh!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and gritted my teeth "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Lesbo!" He chuckled "Your girlfriend must be a slut then, because your'e gorgeous"

I pushed myself off the tree and kneed him in the groin and pushed him to the floor. "Don't talk to a lady like that!" I spat at him "And Katelyn is the most important person I know! DO NOT speak about her like that!"

I felt someone's arms wrap around me. "Oh my Irene, Y/N!" Katelyn sounded like she was about to cry "You are literally the best person ever, I love you so much!" She held tighter.

"Gross," The guy stood and smirked at us "Don't you two care if anybody criticizes your relationship? I mean come on, you two are both girls"

"Who cares?!" I spat at him as Katelyn let go and swung around to face him.

"Normal people would understand that we are normal human beings!" She spat at him, gripping his shirt "Now leave us alone, before you meet my good friend! Her name is MissPunchAlot!" She held her fist to his face.

"Yeah," He rolls his eyes "Like I'm scared of YOU, you're just a girl"

Katelyn pushed him, but he stayed standing as he pushed her over. I ran to her side and helped her up.

"Oh, It's ON MATE!!!" I spat at him as I charge at his stomach and push him to the ground. I sat on his stomach and punch his face "DON'T YOU DARE---" I raise my fist--- but he raises his hand which held a swiss army knife, as he slashes at my cheek.

My face was filled with pain as the world became blurry and he pushes my off of him, Katelyn rushed to my side with fear and anger in her eyes as she touches my face and looks down at her hand, it was covered in blood.

"I'm gonna...c...cut his b-balls off..." Was the last thing I said before I drifted to sleep, or was it not sleep?

[Katelyn's POV]

She closed her eyes as anger boiled inside of me.

"Give up, hoe?" He asked me, feeling cocky.

"You dare," I turn slowly and face him "Face me?" I step closer to him, as Y/N's blood drips off my fingertips and lands on the grass below. Her cuts on her face weren't severe, there was just blood everywhere. And he was gonna pay for his sins.

"All of this," He smirked as he glanced at Y/N's limp body "Because I flirted with her?"

"NO!" I spat "It's because you wounded her, you Demon!!"

I pounce at him and tackle him to the floor gripping his wrists, swiping the knife and throwing it as far as my arms could throw.

I face him with sweat covering my face. "What?" I asked him, smirking "Afraid you won't win without your knife? Aha, losing to a girl are we?"

He gritted his teeth and charged at me. I jump out of the way, grab the collar of his shirt and swing him around a bit before letting go. He flies a bit (Not literally) before falling on his face.

"Give up?" I asked him, kicking his leg a bit.

"Over---Over my dead body!" He spat.

"I can arrange that" I simply told him, blinking twice and holding my hand on my hip.

I heard police cars but the guy didn't seem to notice, I had gotten a plan.

"You might as well give up," I told him leaning down "There's no way you'll win against a confident girl like me"

I notice him smirk, 'Oh Irene, this'll hurt'

He grips onto my hair and pulls my head into the ground as I let out the loudest scream possible. "Shut it, hoe!" He spat, kicking me multiple times "Someone will hear! You scream one more time, and I may shoot you!"

The guy puts his foot onto my cheek and pushes my head into the ground further.

"HEY!!!" I heard someone shout behind us "PUT THE GUN DOWN, SIR" I heard a man say sternly.

'He has a gun?!' I asked myself 'Where did it even come from?!'

////////////////

YAS QUEENS! This chapter has 1,000 words! Oh yeah!!! And 1k Reads!!!!!!!

How amazing is that?!?

I'm so happy, like thank you so so so much!

But as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words=== 1003

•••Kisses•••