Chapter Nineteen==="I've been thinking..."

[Your POV]

Katelyn and I stood on her balcony, watching the sunrise.

Katelyn smiles and faces me, "I've been thinking..."

"Hm?" I hummed, watching the sun.

She chuckles "Welll... We've been dating for about 2 years now, so I was thinking---"

"I'm not ready to lose my V-Card!!!" I shout.

"No no!" She panicked, then laughed "That's not what I was gonna say!" She began to laugh, and couldn't stop.

My face went red of embarrassment, Katelyn just held her stomach as she laughed her butt off.

"Oh my Irene that was PERFECT! Aha!" She wiped the laughing tears from her eyes and looked at me "Aw, is someone embarrassed?"

"N-No!" I pull my shirt over half of my face so she couldn't notice my embarrassment.

Katelyn wiped a laugh tear from her eye and took a breath, "Now, what I was really gonna say," She grabs my hand as our fingers intertwine. "I was thinking that maybe you could move in with me? We don't even have to sleep in the same bed if you're not comfortable with it"

"Is it so I have to pay half the rent?" I ask, smirking.

"Partly, yes" Katelyn smirks.

I roll my eyes and push her playfully.

"But seriously, I've been thinking about that for awhile, and I was beating myself up over not asking earlier"

I smile and embrace her, "Of course I'll move in with you!" I kiss her lips lovingly then face her as she smiles warmly at me.

And I smiled back.

I'll always smile back.

///////////

Heya my lovely Ladies!

(That sounded flirty...Crud...)

Heya Reader~Chans! So yeah, I've decided to host a contest!

How to enter:

1) Comment your Favourite part of the story so far.

2) Comment an idea/Prediction for a future chapter.

The winner will be the user who has the most creative, funny, or adorable idea/Prediction!

The winner will receive a shout out in the story and a follow from yours truly, Unknown!

And as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words===343

•••Kisses•••