Chapter Eleven===Kiss or Diss?

[Your POV]

I don't know what to say nor do, Laurence's face is red from tears, and I'm just holding my breath.

"I get it, you deserve Katelyn, not me,"

I felt bad for the guy, "No wait-"

"No, [Y/N], I know better..." He sighs "I'm not getting in the way of you and Kate, please [Y/N], just go inside! Just tell the others that I felt sick and had to leave or something"

"No!," I protested "You're coming inside with me!"

He looked up from his worried hands wiggling in front of him, "What do you mean?"

"Laurence," I wrap my arms around him "I'm allowing this date to continue, but just know that I'll be the first person to help you find another girl, the first to encourage you and cheer you on, and the first to feel proud once you've found someone," I go face to face with him and give him a warm smile.

"Thanks [Y/NN]..." He smiles as he wipes a tear from his cheek.

I grab his arm and we head to the front and hand in our tickets we pre ordered online, and the lady at the desk gave us wristbands.

"Hey, Laurence?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't help me with Kate," I smiled at him "I've got this."

Laurence just chuckles, "I know you do, you're a pretty awesome person"

"I know." I said, proudly.

"Aaand a dork"

"Yo! You got some beef with me or somethin?!" I faked a thug sounding voice, "Haha! I'm totally pulling your strings, let's just go"

He chuckled once again, "Aaand a drama queen"

"YO!!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What took you guys so long?," Travis smirked "Were ya kissin?!"

I just flat out cringed, and Laurence smirked while kneeling a bit to my level.

"Yep" He said,

"Laurence!" I whisper shouted to him "I said DON'T continue! DON'T!"

"Yeah, I know" He whispered back.

"Haha, cute" Aaron chuckled "Whispering sweet nothings into each others' ears"

"WE WEREN'T!" I protested.

"Were too" Laurence agreed.

I peered at Katelyn, who seemed like she was about to explode, and she looks the other direction.

Laurence glances at her and smirks, then turns me around to face him "Sorry..." He whispers, before I felt his lips run into mine.

I couldn't move, nor speak, nor pull away. I was shocked, with wide eyes.

He pulled away, "What's wrong Katelyn?" He asks her "You look like you're about to explode"

Right tho???

I turn around to face everyone again, as I was still processing what just happened.

I mean, yeah, it wasn't the first time one of these boys kissed me, but I was still pretty damn pissed.

Katelyn furrowed her eyebrows and bit her lip angrily, "You calls that a kiss?!?!," She spat at Laurence then she grabs my shirt, "Here's a kiss!!!"

Her lips smash onto mine and all I felt was butterflies in my stomach, as the world felt slower before it came to a stop.

This was it.

My first meaningful kiss.

With someone who I adore.

She pulled away and backed up a bit. I peered around at everyone, who looked like they just saw a ghost.

"Wha--I--Sh--Uh--" I stuttered.

Katelyn's cheeks became flushed as she backs up a bit and holds her hands to her chest, I notice a single tear slide down her delicate cheek before she dashed away to hide in the washroom.

All I knew at that point was one thing.

I need to talk with her.

///////////////

GAH! I know, when's this boring date gonna end? Soon, I hope.

Words===632

And as always, stay amazing Chicas.

•••Kisses•••