Chapter Twenty Four===She's a Witch, not a Chemist.

[Katelyn's POV]

I stood at Lucinda's front step, heaving for air, 'probably because you ran, idiot' I think, mentally hitting myself.

I knock uneasily and step back.

"Hey Katelyn, what's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if---"

"Is it clothing advice?" She smacks her lips "You could've just said girl!" She pulls me inside and twirls her wand around.

Wow. Just because I was wearing a sweater and jeans?

"Hm, formal? No...Casual? Nope...oh! I know!" She pokes my nose wired her wand and I felt a legit breeze.

I glance down and my eyes were nothing but widened.

"THIS ISN'T WHY I AM HERE!"

"Oh," Lucinda laughed uncomfortably "What's  the reason then?"

She pokes my nose and I got my clothing back.

"Well," I pull the ziplock bags out, along with the few glass pieces that seemed to have a print, the wallet, and Y/N's phone.

I place them in there own individual spots on her table.

Can you---I dunno---analyze a few things?

"I'm a witch, Katelyn," She chuckles "Not a chemist"

"It's important!" I grip on my own hair stressfully "Please Lucinda!
It's for Y/N!"

She smirks "I guess I could," She raises an eyebrow "Just tell me when the kidnapping happened and I could probably help you"

"September 20th! Thanks so much!" I hug her then feel weird and pull away.

"I'll leave you to work then!" I step back and pull open the door "Again, thanks!" I shut the door and smile as I began to walk home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was looking at the isle, in attempt to find a lock for out back door. Why? Because I thought of it halfway home.

I chose a lock, purchased it, then went home.

I lock all doors and windows, before replacing the lock on the back door.

"Hey," Johnny waved "Whatcha up to?"

"Just fixing this darn lock," I finished and locked it "So nobody can get in again"

Johnny nods "Alrighty"

It was silent, so he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Uh, whatcha doing?" I asked.

"You seem sad," He pouted "Y/N will return, I promise you"

I sighed and put my head down "What if she doesn't? She was my world, and someone just had to take her from me..."

As if on cue, my phone buzzed.

"It's Lucinda," I look at the message "And she---oh my Irene... Come with me J!"

I grab his wrist and drag him along "What are you doing?!" He exclaims, trying to keep up "Where are we going?!"

"Lucinda's," I furrow my eyebrows "She found out who this man is, and where his hideout is"

"How?!" He questions right away.

"She's a witch," I chuckle "Not a Chemist"

//////////

I know that I said there'd be an update on how you're doing, but i felt the need to write this instead.

The next chapter will be half of Katelyn, then half you.

And as always, stay amazing Chicas.

Words===498

•••Kisses•••