Chapter Two===Meeting the Girls.

[Your POV]

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"SHUT IT." I slap my alarm harshly. "I'm not good with mornings!"

I simply stand up and take a big stretch, then grab my brush and begin to brush my hair as I walk downstairs.

I finished brushing and put my brush on the kitchen counter, then I grabbed a bowl out of a box and filled it with cereal and plopped a spoon inside of the bowl. I take the milk from the fridge and pour some inside the bowl, then place it back and shut the fridge door.

"Work day...ugh." I said, before taking a bite.

~Time Skip~

"I've already served 37 meals, taken 36 of their orders, cleaned 7 spills, and slipped 3 times. Anything else you want me to do?" I asked my boss, Cherish.

"C'mon [Y/N], you've done more than enough today, Take a break!"

I nodded and turned around to see yet another spill, but the teenage boys who caused it just jet out the door.

I sigh and grab a wet rag.

"I'll just clean this" I nervously smile.

Cherish sighs but still smiles, "Alright, but please please please promise that you'll take a break soon?"

I chuckle "Yeah."

I walk over and begin to wipe the table, when the door chimes open and a few woman's voices were heard entering.

'I'll just take this last order' I thought to myself 'Maybe I could make a friend or two?'

I finish wiping the table and throw the rag from where I stood, it landed in the sink which was quite a far distance.

"Aaaaaaaand bullseye!" I celebrate.

I heard clapping and I turned to see that the group of girls were clapping for my little 'Stunt'.

I smile and walk over to them.

"That was so cool! Kawaii~Chan wouldn't be able to do that even if Kawaii~Chan tried!" Complimented the girl with Pink hair and cat ears.

"That was amazing!" Complimented the girl with black hair and a purpleish Galaxy shirt.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool." complimented the girl with orange(Aka red) hair and a large black bow.

"That was awesome! And I should know, because I'm quite awesome myself." Complimented the blue haired girl.

I felt my face become hot and my heart started to race once I saw the Blue haired woman.

"Th-Thanks" I pulled out a notepad "W-What can I get for you ladies today?"

I heard Cherish chuckle behind me.

"We all just want an ice tea to be honest with you, we just came to talk about something together." The black haired woman replied. "I'm Aphmau by the way! And the lady in pink is Kawaii~Chan, the lady with the five sizes too large bow is Lucinda, and the fair blueberry maiden is Katelyn."

"Hi~!" Kawaii~Chan greeted.

"Hello." Lucinda also greeted.

"Sup." Katelyn greeted as well.

'Katelyn huh? What a nice name...'

"So, [Y/N] huh?" Katelyn asked.

My eyes widen as I asked "How'd you know?"

The girls giggled when Katelyn chuckled "Your name tag."

I blush of embarrassment "O-Oh yeah, I forgot."

"We all forget things, especially Katelyn." Aphmau giggled.

"What?! Why me?!" Katelyn exclaimed in question.

"Don't make Kawaii~Chan bring up the video of Katelyn~Sama in forgetting her pant---" Kawaii~Chan started.

"Don't you dare Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn exclaimed.

"I'll just go get your drinks now, be right back."

I swing into the kitchen an pour 4 glasses of ice tea, put them on a small tray, and walk them out to the table.

But just before I turn the corner, I heard Aphmau speaking to Katelyn about something... amazing actually.

K: "Aphmau, do you know?"
A: "About what?"
K: "About me being..."
A: "Lesbian?!"
K: "No! I'm Bisexual..."
A: "Oh my Irene! Can I tell the girls?!"
K: "Later! Please! Not while there is so much people!"
A: "Okay Okay, your secret is safe with me."

'And me...' I thought.

I heard them walk back and I walk over casually and place a cup in front of each girl.

"By the way, Juice is free on Mondays, so no need to pay..." I reminded them.

"Nonsense," Katelyn reaches into her pocket and pulls out a $10 bill "Here, for being cool." She warmly smiles at me then takes another sip of her drink.

"Oh." Infelt surprised, nobody has ever tipped me this much before, I usually get $2.50 tops! "Thanks Katelyn."

She smiles warmly at me again, then reaches in her pocket once more and took out a pen.

She reached out and took a piece of paper from my notepad, then wrote 10 numbers down and handed the paper to me.

"Call us soon, alright?" She asks.

"Oh, yeah of course!"

The girls all finished and stood from the booth, and brought their cups up front and carefully placed them onto the counter.

"See ya [Y/NN]." (Your Nick Name) Katelyn waved and they all left.

I look down at the paper and stare at digits, then I smile.

I turn in my apron and notepad with pen, then leave for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update super soon everybody!

I really hope you like it, Vote for this chapter of you liked it, and comment anything you want to happen in the comments!

Words===887

And as always, Stay Amazing, Chicas.

•••Kisses•••