The Lizard

Hooded Phantom: Alright. How are we gonna deal this?

Jose: The same thing we do to every villain.

Hooded Phantom: But Conners is in there.

Jose: Yeah, but we can't just let him destroy the city.

Hooded Phantom:*sigh* Alright. Let's go.*runs at him. Webs his snout*

Jose:*Webs his hands* This should stop him.

Lizard:*breaks all the webs and growls*

Jose: Well sh***t.

Hooded Phantom: Language.

Peter: Mind if I help?

Hooded Phantom: What the hell took you so long?

Peter: Sorry. Anna stop Silk from.... You know what, let's not talk about this. What's the problem?

Hooded Phantom:*points at the lizard*

Peter: Wait. I think I know how to put him back to his normal human body self.

Jose: How?

Peter: With this.*shows the antidote*

Hooded Phantom: I've got an idea.

Peter: What is it?

Hooded Phantom:*runs at the lizard and hits him to the wall, making them go inside the building*

Jose: Not this again. I swear, one of these days, he's gonna find a problem that he can't go head first.

Peter: Wait, I think I know what he's doing.

Hooded Phantom:*gets scratched* Ahh!!! Damn it. It hurts!!! If you're gonna do something, you better do it now!!!

Peter: Right.*webs the lizard and injects the antidote*

Lizard:*Growls and starts to turn back to normal*

Hooded Phantom:*pant* That went well.
Guys I have to go.

Peter: What's wrong?

Hooded Phantom: It's a long story. Alright. See ya.*web sling. Goes to his window and takes off his suit* Damn. I really need to fix the holes in this thing. Hey Becky. You in here? I guess not.*turns on the tv and sits on the couch*

*Tv on*

Jameson: That blasted spiderman and his new founded heroes have done it again. They've cost some much damage. I swear in one of these days some will put a stop to those no good maggots. You hear me. Those-

*Noah turns it off*

Noah: Can't he shut up for one day.*phone rings* Hello?

Becky: Noah I-!!!

Jack: So glad you could call.

Noah: Huh? Who is this? Wait a minute. Jack.

Jack: That's right. And if you don't give me 25,000 dollars she'll be dead before you know it.

Noah:*looks down* Alright. Deal.*crossed fingers*

Jack: Good. Here's the address. See you then.*hangs up*

Noah:*goes to his closet and gets a jacket and puts a mask* I guess this will do.