Getting Becky Back

Becky's POV:

Becky: He'll never give the money.

Jack: Oh he will. He'll do ANYTHING to save you.

Becky: You'll never get away with this. He'll stop you.

Jack:*chuckles* Yeah right. Now then shall we have fun.

Meanwhile with Noah...

Noah:*goes to a boxer under his bed. Opens it and takes out the old pistols* It's been a while since I used these. Let's just hope I'm not a terrible shooter now.*loads weapon*

Scales: You're not gonna use your web shooters?

Noah: We can't let them know that I'm the Hooded Phantom. So no web shooters. Just guns.

Scales:*sigh* Alright.

Noah: Alright. Let's go.*leaves and goes to Jack's base* So this is the place. Hey Venom.

Venom: On it.*goes in checks if the coast is clear* Alright, there's 3 in the entrance and 4 in the stairs.

Noah: Alright, thanks.*gets out guns. Goes in and shoots the thugs in the entrance*

*The thugs on the stairs tried to shoot him*

Noah:*gets to cover* Alright. My turn.*shoots them and goes up the stairs. He goes and takes down some thugs and gets one at guns point* Talk.

Thug: Alright I'll talk.

Noah: Where is Jack?

Thug: He's at the top floor. Now please don't kill me.

Noah: I won't.*knocks him out. Puts him in a room. Goes up a starts shooting all the thugs*

Becky POV:

*loud gun shots*

Jack: Looks like he's coming to save you.

Becky: I told you that you won't  get away with this.

Jack: Oh don't you worry only one of you is gonna make it out alive. You two, guard that door.

Becky:(Noah, please be careful)

Meanwhile with Noah....

Noah: That must be it. Venom.

Venom: Got it.*goes on and sees the thugs and Becky* Alright two on the door and two next to Becky.

Noah: Got it.*kicks the door and takes care of the thugs* Becky. Oh thank god that you're alright. Let's get you out.

Becky: Noah: I'm so glad that- Noah!!! watch out!!!

Noah:*gets hit with a crowbar. Falls to the floor*

Jack: Didn't see that coming, didn't you.

Noah: Son of a-

Jack: Now then, how many hits does it take for you to die.*hits him* 1....*continues hitting him until 25*

Becky: No! don't hurt him!

Jack: I'm surprised that you are still alive. I guess you can take a hit. No wonder Becky likes you. But now, she must feel bad for you.*chuckles* And hey, once you're are out of the picture, she be mine.*laughs like a psycho*

Noah:*Looks down. Grips hand tightly*

Jack: Well, time to die!!!*swings the crowbar*

Noah:*gets it with one hand* You have no right to take her away from me. You put me into hell... and now...*eye turns red. Demonic voice* It's time for me to return the favor.

 Demonic voice* It's time for me to return the favor

Jack: W-WHAT the hell!!!

Noah:*punches him and makes him drop. Wipes off the blood* I suggest you give up.

Jack:*gets up and tries to hit him with the crowbar* Never!!!

Noah:*sigh. Turns hand into a blade and clashes with crowbar* This is why I don't make promises.*breaks crowbar and scratches his hand and chest*

Jack: Ahh!!! You're a monster!!!*starts bleeding. Gets out gun and points it at Becky*

Noah:*Gets his guns and points at him*

Jack: Drop your weapons!!!

Noah:*Unloads him and drops them*

Jack: You just made this easy!*laughs like a maniac*

Noah: Don't you ever shut up. Geez.

Jack: Watch it punk!!!

Noah:*sigh* You never learn.*uses symbiote to get Jack's gun*

Jack: Huh?

Noah:*Gets his back up*

Jack:*puts hands up* Wait a minute. You won't shoot that.

Noah: Watch me.*shoots his leg*

Jack: Ahh!!!

Noah:*knocks him out*

Becky: Noah? Is that you?

Noah:*turns around and smiles* Of course. Who else could it be. Alright let's get out of here.

*later on*

Becky: I'm sorry. This is all my fault.

Noah: Huh?

Becky: If I didn't leave the house, you wouldn't have gotten to this mess. I so stupid. Maybe I don't deserve to live. Make I-

Noah:*kisses her* Don't you ever say that. I'm here for you. I love and nothing can change that. Not even your past. I love you just the way you are.

Becky: Noah I....*kisses him. Jumps on him*

To Be Continue...
_________________________________________
By the way, shit is gonna get real. Oh and plz don't kill me.