Noah and Becky's Fun Time

Hey guys Kiritodude1 here. Um, so this story is a lemon. That's right a lemon! And if you can't read lemons that I suggest you DON'T read this. But if you're curious and adventurous them go ahead. But if you get dirty minds, it's not my fault. Oh and plz don't kill me Jose.
_________________________________________

Noah and Becky continue to kiss. Then Noah drops Becky in the bed. He stays silent. "What's wrong," asked Becky. He gets on top of her. "Huh? Noah?", she said. "Do you wanna, you know, have it? Only," asked Noah. Becky was surprised. But she had lived him so much. "Alright, but not too hard," she said. "I would never hurt you," he said. He took off her shirt showing her Victoria's secret black lacy bra. He stared for a moment. "Uh Noah," she said. "Sorry. Its just, Damn. You look so beautiful that I can't help it just to look," he said. He attacked her neck making her moan. Her moans were music to his ears. He continued to go down. He tried to take off the bra but couldn't. "Um... how the hell do you take this thing off," he said. Becky helped and took them off. He came to the left breast and sucked it. She started to moan. Then he went for the other. "Ok I'm ready," she said. He took off his pants and she took off hers. Noah took off his boxers. Becky was shocked by the size of his (stick😉). Her mouth was drewlling. He took off her panties. "Are you ready," he said. "Fuck me. But gentle," she said nerviously. His stick went through the hole and that's when the fun began. She started to moan and the more he went in the more she moan. Noah then took it to the next level. He went faster and started going at it. Becky looked like she was in pain but was enjoying it. He didn't want to get her hurt, but her didn't want to stop either. They continued. Then just a few minutes later, " Noah I think I'm gonna-", she said. " Me too" he said. Then they crumbled on each other. "That was.... fantastic" said Noah. "Yeah," said Becky. "I'm tired," he said. "Me too. Good night" said Becky.
"Good night, princess", he said. And they both slepted with each other.
_________________________________________
Well, that was.... interesting. Anyway I hope that you guys liked it and if this is your first lemon, then welcome to adulthood cause, this shit will happen to you. Anyway see you guys then. Oh and plz don't kill me Jose.