Moving In

The next day....

Noah:*calls Becky* Hey you ready?

Becky: Not yet. I still wneed to pack some boxes.

Noah:*knocks on her balcony door* Mind if I help.

Becky:*chuckles* Sure.*opens the balcony door* Thanks for everything.

Noah: No prob.*Gets some of the boxes*

Later on....

Noah: Alright. Man, I'm beat.

Becky: Yeah. Thanks for everything.

Noah: I'm just glad to help.

Becky: Let me just get us a snack.

Noah: Alright.

Becky:*goes downstairs*

Noah:*sigh* Man. I can believe this is happening. But, I'm glad it is.

*loud crash*

Noah: Huh? Oh no, Becky.*runs downstairs*

Man: Come on beautiful. Don't you love me?

Becky: Stay away Jack!

Jack: That's not a nice thing to say. Come on. It's been years since I've seen you. Can I have some fun?*puts hands on her hips*

Becky:*looks terrified*

Noah:*runs at him. Punches him and makes him drop* Stay away from her.

Jack:*wipes off the blood* So, you have a new boyfriend.*chuckles* Look you, can't you see that I'm trying to talk to her.*walks to her*

Noah:*gets in front of him* You better back off.

Jack: Can't I just see my girl?

Noah: Huh? She's my girl.

Jack: Oh I get it.*chuckles* Look pal, just let me talk to her and I'll be gone.

Noah: No, I suggest you "hit the road Jack."

Jack: Fine. See you later beautiful.*winks*

Noah:*gives him the death stare and grips hand with the symbiote coming out*

Jack:*chuckles and leaves*

Noah:*goes back to normal* Are you ok? What did he do to you?

Becky:*starts to cry* Let's go home.*sob*

Noah:*nods*

Later on....

Noah:*sits next to her in the bed* Ok. Are you gonna tell me who the hell he was?

Becky:*looks down* He.... was my ex. It's time I told you the story. It all started when I was 14. I met this guy who was really nice. He was one of those bad boys. Anyway, he gave me some gifts and cared for me. Then a few days later I became his girlfriend. That was a mistake. I found out that he stole all those gifts from stores and from people and even killed them. That's when I told everything to my parents. We left our old house and decided to start all over.

Noah: Wow. I...*grips hand tightly* didn't know. I'm so sorry.

Becky: It's not your fault.

Noah: Do you need a hug?

Becky:*nods*

Noah:*hugs her* I won't let him hurt you. I swear on my life.

Becky:*hugs him tightly*

*Phone rings*

Noah:*picks up the phone* Hello? What? Ok I'm coming.*hangs up* Ok, stay here. We'll continue talking about this later.*puts on suit. Leaves from the window. Goes into the scene* Alright what are we dealing with?

Jose: Alright. He's reptilian, lives under New York City, and was a scientist.

Noah: Don't tell me?

Jose: Yep. We're going against the Lizard.

Noah:*sigh* Great.

To Be Continue....