A New Chapter

A few months has passed and both me and Becky can't wait to see our child. It's been crazy. It was hard to explain to her father. Heck, I had a really tough argument with Jose. So, yeah.... but Becky's father understood and was a little happy for us. Today we're here to show the baby to everyone. Let's see what they think.

Noah: Alright. I'm glad that everyone could come.

Ramon: What's the emergency?

Becky: Well, we're here to tell you about the baby.

Jose: How did it go?

Noah: Well, the doctor said that the baby is healthy and said that there was no problem with it.

Seba: So, what is it? Is it a boy, or a girl?

Becky: Well....*smiles*

Noah:*smiles* It's a boy.

Seba: Oh hell yeah!!! I'm an uncle now.

Jose: Who said you were the uncle?

Noah: You're both the uncles.

Amy: So what's his name?

Becky: His name is Shiro.

Amy: Shiro huh? Not bad.

Seba: Hey why didn't you call it Seba Jr.?

Noah: Well, we thought of a name a decided to call him that.

Maria: So when do we get to see him?

Becky: Well...

Nurse:*comes with the baby Shiro. Gives him to Becky*

Becky: Here. I want you to hold him first.

Maria: Becky I....*gets baby Shiro* Aww.... well aren't you aborible. He's got his mother's eyes. And her cheeks too.

Ramon: Hey there little guy, it's me

Ramon: Hey there little guy, it's me. You're grandpa.

Shiro:*smiles*

Ramon: He smiled at me.

Amy: Hey. I wanna try to hold him.

Noah: You'll all have the chance to hold him. Hey Alex, come here.

Alex has changed for the passed few months. He's back to his normal self. He wanted to give the suit back, but I told him to keep it. "The world needs more heroes." That's what I told him. He decided to start all over. He got a new job and starts to hang out with me a lot more. Now he's a better person. I just hoped that Liz could see him now.

Alex: Noah, I can't.

Noah: It's ok. You're family now. And I want Shiro to see my childhood friend.

Alex: Alright.*starts to shake when he gets Baby Shiro* H- Hey little Shiro. I- It's me, you c- cool uncle Alex. He, he.*starts shaking*

I could tell that Alex was afraid of holding Baby Shiro. You can even tell in his eyes. You can tell that he thought that he might drop him. I know I did when I first saw the little guy.

Shiro:*smiles and makes baby noises*

Alex:*smiles back*

Becky: Here you go Amy.

Amy:*gets baby Shiro* Well aren't you the most cutest thing in the world.

Shiro:*winks with a smile*

Amy: Is Shiro flirting with me?

Jose:*chuckles* I guess he's just like his father. Isn't that right Noah?

Noah:*Chuckles. Scratches the back of his head*

Becky: I guess he is.

Maria: I bet his gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up.

Becky: Mom....

Maria: I'm kidding honey.

Noah: Here Jose.

Jose:*gets him* Hey there little troublemaker. Now I hope you don't be like your dad.

Noah: Hey!!!

Seba: Hey there little bro. I can't wait to see how much you grow. And you and I could hang out all day.

Noah: Let's see about that Seba.

Becky: Well then, let's celebrate.

Everyone: Yeah.

And that was the beginning of a new chapter. A new hero. And a new, Phantom.