"A sexual one," he says rolling his hips a little bit and her eyes widen. 

"What kind of sexual one?" She asks raising an eyebrow at her. 

"Um did I say sexual?" He asks as he stops rolling his hips. "I meant...menstrual. Damn it auto correct."

"Auto correct?" Anna huffs a breath of air out of her mouth. "Daniel this is a verbal conversation."

"Oh yeah?" He says in a matter of fact tone. "Well you're a verbal conversation."

"You better give me my underwear back before I verbally shove my foot up your as-"

"Hey now children calm down and stop arguing," Falon says from the spot he's sitting at on the couch. He's got his arm draped across his eyes. "You guys are starting to give me a headache."

Anna pouts before standing up to do consult her boyfriend. I feel Scott kiss the top of my head and I look up to see him smiling down at me. I smile back but our moment doesn't last long before it is once again interrupted by four very obnoxious people. 

Miranda rides into the room on Liam's back first with Becca on Victor's back following. I raise my eyes at them and Miranda hops off of Liam's back as he gives a small whoop of victory. 

"We were racing each other to see who could make it down the stairs faster," Victor explains and I nod. Liam grins as he and Miranda fist bump, I guess they won. 

They all sit down and start conversing with each other. Scott and his brothers are all talking about some football game that they had just watched and it's blatantly obvious that they all have differing opinions. Anna, Daniel, and Scott's parents are talking about the room that his parents are going to be refurnishing. Becca and Liam are speaking in French, I knew that Liam knew French but I didn't know that Becca knew it. And Miranda is talking Victor's head off while Victor leans his head against the back of the couch looking stressed.

"No they fucking suck!" Scott yells basically right into my ear. The three brothers begin to go at it and they basically all start yelling at each other about which team sucked more. Anna, Daniel, and Scott's parents are the next to unravel as they begin to argue about the decor that should be placed in the room that is going to be renovated. Lastely, Liam and Becca begin to argue in French...or at least I think they're arguing. They're shouting at each other but I can't exactly understand them. I only met the minimum foreign language requirements in high school Spanish, so I'm not very good at other languages. 

As everyone around me argues about something I kind of just sit there quietly and listen to the chaos that has become my life. Then all of a sudden the watch that I'm wearing on my wrist begins to buzz and I realize that it is now midnight. I immediately smile but no one notices because they're too engrossed in their own conversations. 

"Hey," I say quietly. My voice feels really scratchy from not using it in so long. I should probably go drink some water after I tell them that it's finally midnight. My voice still sounds foreign to me after not using it for so long.