Chapter Fifty

A/N: So sorry this isn't longer, I'm having serious writer's block and other people are requesting updates on books that absolutely need to be updated. But here's something at least, I might update another chapter later tonight if I can. Song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just really love it, it's very different from music I usually listen to. 

Abby's P.O.V

"Danny boy!" Parker exclaims grinning at Daniel. Scott and I exchange a look before looking back towards Daniel who has his eyebrows raised at Parker. He's probably confused as to why we have him handcuffed on the floor.

"How do you know Parker?" Scott asks his brother slowly. Daniel tilts his head at Scott and smiles.

"Do you remember that ice cream place I worked at when I was eighteen?" Daniel says and Scott immediately nods. "Well Park worked there for a little while too."

"Well that's great and everything but I really need to talk to you in the kitchen," Scott says shifting uncomfortably.

"You're not going to tell me why Parker is handcuffed to a radiator first?" Daniel asks us and Scott immediately glares at him.

"I guess not then," Daniel mutters before he very slowly limps towards the kitchen. I honestly don't think he's even supposed to be out of his wheel chair, let alone walking around on his own yet considering all of the injuries that he has. Everyone follows him into the kitchen except for Falon who wants to stay and watch Parker.

When we enter the kitchen everyone stares at Daniel and he stares back with a confused expression on his face. He shrugs it off and limps over towards the table so that he can take a seat. 

"Are you guys going to explain why Falon is guarding Parker and why he's handcuffed?" Daniel asks placing his head on his fist.

So we explain, well Scott explains. I don't bother trying to hear all of the horrid details again so I zone them both out thinking about today. I can't believe that we finally caught him, it just seemed too easy? I mean, I'm not wishing that it would be harder but I'm just trying to understand how he didn't get away this time. How all of a sudden all of this is so real.

Maybe that's the problem too. 

Everyone has been telling me for what seems like forever that Parker wasn't there every time I had sworn that I saw him. I was even beginning to believe it myself because honestly what the hell does Parker have to gain from following me around everywhere and scaring me half to death every time. Was it because he wanted everyone to see me slowly but surely deteriorate from driving myself insane? Or was it just because he hates me? Because I supposedly 'broke his heart' by not being with him anymore?