Chapter 32

It was later that night. Jay had actually pulled on a dress. It was navy blue and cut off just above her knee. She put on some nice sandals and walked downstairs. Gwen whistled. "Which boy are you going to see?"

"I'm not going to see any boys," Jay rolled her eyes. "I'm going to a soccer party."

"Apparently a fancy party. Who picked out your outfit?"

"Me!" Luna stuck her head out from the staircase, and came down wearing a dress almost identical to Jay's, only red. "Do we not look amazing?"

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Eh, you driving her?"

"And Ben," Luna answered. 

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door and Jay opened it, revealing Ben. He stepped in and smiled at Gwen. "You ready for this?" he turned back to Jay.

"Yeah sure," she said as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Aww couple of the year!" Luna squealed.

"What? No!" Ben immediately took his arm off of Jay. "We're just friends."

"Well you should totally go out," Luna's voice changed into this acidic tone, like a snake. "Unless you're some kind of dyke or whatever."

Jay rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right," she pulled Ben back close to her, and he smiled down at her. "Let's get this show on the road please."

"Watch your demands," Luna smirked. "Before I tell the entire team that you have two dads."

Jay gaped. "How? How did you know?"

Luna rolled her eyes. "I wasn't gonna buy that uncle story forever. And your excuses for why your mom wasn't there were lame."

Jay stepped back but Ben held her tightly, maybe as a way of telling her that it was going to be okay. Luna smirked and the three walked outside to her car. They pulled up to a house with music blaring. Ben grabbed onto Jay the second they got out of the car, and Jay was thankful for it. 

They walked inside and found people dancing and laughing, some obviously drunk and some obviously not. Jay and Ben tried to maneuver their way around all of the people and to the backyard, which was even worse. Someone offered Jay a drink and the look she got from Luna meant she better drink it.

She did, along with so many more that she stopped counting. And before she knew it she was slipping away. Ben rolled his eyes at her when she tried to dance. She found everything exceptionally funny, especially when the varsity boys goalkeeper tried to kiss her. She just laughed and kissed her back.

Ben shook his head and went back inside the house, but Jay didn't mind. One of the midfielders from the boys team tried to kiss her and she let him. There were flashes everywhere and people were pulling out their phones. 

Suddenly the flashes weren't like bright flashlights, they were red and blue. "Run!" somebody yelled, but Jay just laughed. Some men in blue came up to her and handcuffed her, and put her in a car. All she could do was laugh. And guess who was thrown in next to her? Ben.

She passed out before they made it to the station.

...

(Jay's POV)

"What happened?" I groaned when I woke up. 

God I felt like shit. My head was pounding, and my stomach was kind of turning for that matter. I must have caught the flu or something. What happened at that party last night? All I remember was drinking some shit from solo cups and then everything else was kind of blurry.

Where were we? I was surrounded my cement block walls and a metal door. Ben was sitting on a bench but I was on the floor. I stood up but I got dizzy and fell back. Ben rolled his eyes at me, but walked over and led me to the bench. "What happened?" I repeated, this time actually aiming the question at him.

"You got completely wasted," he rolled his eyes. "I called Mal, but she was out of town, so she couldn't get here until today. You're lucky your dads and my moms haven't showed up yet."

I put my head in my hands. "Why did I do that?" I thought aloud.

"Because Luna told you to," he sighed. "And you made out with a lot of guys. And I think she got it on video too."

I groaned again, throwing my head back. "I'm an idiot."

"Can't argue with you there," Ben rolled his eyes, as a policeman came up to the door. 

"Your guardian's here," he grumbled. 

He led us to a room where Mal was signing paperwork. She held a blank expression when she looked up and saw us, and took us out to her car. "I cannot believe you two," she said as she began backing out of her parking spot. "How am I going to explain this to your parents?"

"How about you don't?" Ben suggested.

Mal rolled her eyes. "Jay you got caught drinking underage. This could screw you over for the rest of your life!"

I sighed. "I know."

"You better know. Look, I have to tell them because if they find out I'm dead. But you can stay at my apartment until tomorrow so you can figure out how you're going to explain yourselves."

Ben and I nodded. We pulled into Mal's apartment complex and went up to her apartment. "And be quiet," she warned before she opened the door. "Tori's asleep."

We nodded and headed into the kitchen. We started talking about how we were going to tell our parents, when Tori stumbled down the stairs. She was pale and looked extremely tired. Mal sighed and pulled her into a hug. "Sleep well?"

"Eh? Did you pick up the kids?"

"Yep."

She turned to us. "Hi," she sounded annoyed but then turned back to Mal. "I'm going back to sleep, okay?"

"Works for me," she smiled down at her. "I'll walk you. You look like you might fall down the stairs."

Tori nodded and the two walked up the stairs. It was then that I knew. Mal wasn't straight, at all. And Tori was her girlfriend. 

A/N: Oh my God guys I'm so sorry I meant to get this out last night but I got a bit distracted! So sorry about that! Hopefully you enjoyed it though!

Endlessly - PreathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara