Chapter 22

(Moe's POV)

Holy crap. I marry my best friend today. Today I become Morgan Paige Brian-Klingenberg. I can't believe it. Everything that's happened, everything that we've been through, it was all leading up to this, and I couldn't be more ready. 

I also couldn't stop freaking out. "Moe," Lauren tried to soothe me. "Calm down baby girl. You're gonna throw up all over your dress."

I was shaking as Lauren carefully braided my hair. I had asked her to do my hair for the wedding, as she was the only one I ever trusted enough to touch my hair. Once she finished she faced me and put her hand under my chin, forcing me to look up. "Baby girl," she cooed softly. "I need you to breathe, you have nothing to worry about."

I nodded, taking a good breath. "Good girl," she kissed the top of my head.

My real mom and dad came in. "Are you ready to go?" my dad asked, taking my arm.

"In a minute," I got up. "I have to see someone."

I walked over to where Jrue had been watching Mama do my hair. I kissed his cheek. "I love you papa," I smiled.

"I love you too baby girl," he smiled back. "Now go marry your love!"

I giggled and ran back to my mom and dad. "Okay, now I'm ready."

My mom, Jrue, and Mama all rushed to go back to their seats. My dad brought me to the church doors, which would soon open, revealing my flower girl and ring bearers, and then Kling's groomsmen, who were all mostly women, and my bridesmaids. Kling had Ryan, Ash, and Pinoe as her groomsmen, with Pinoe being her best man. I had JJ, Crystal, and Jennifer as my bridesmaids, Jennifer being the maid of honor. Beverly was our flower girl and Luke and Ben shared the job of ring bearer.

The doors opened, and the first three walked, Beverly throwing flowers on the ground. Afterwards went Ryan and JJ, then Ash and Crystal, and finally Pinoe and Jennifer. Suddenly, the bridal march began to play and my father and I began to walk down the isle. "Who gives the bride away?" the priest asked as we reached the end of the isle.

"Her mother and I," my father said, then pointed to where Jrue and Mama were sitting. "And those two."

Everybody laughed. My dad kissed my head, then I walked up and took Kling's hands. The priest began to speak, but I couldn't pay attention because I got lost in Kling's eyes. Suddenly I heard her say, "I do."

I came back to reality. "And do you, Morgan Paige Brian, take Meghan Elizabeth Klingenberg, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to cherish through sickness and health, through problems and peace, until death do you both part?"

"I do," I smiled.

"I now pronounce you woman and wife!" he announced. "You may kiss the bride!"

Meghan dipped me and kissed me with passion. When I got up she smirked at me. "Still got it Brian," she whispered, and I grinned.

"That's Brian-Klingenberg now," I whispered back.

"I present to you for the first time, Mrs. and Mrs. Brian Klingenberg!" the pastor announced. 

Kling and I walked back down the isle together, hand in hand. We headed to the reception, where we had a dance floor set up with a buffet and other things. Kling and I sat at a table, where our families soon joined us, along with Mama and Jrue. "Sweetheart you look beautiful," Kling's mom commented. "So do you Moe."

I smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Klingenberg."

"Sweetie," she laughed. "We're family now, call me mom."

I laughed as well. "And that makes three."

The table laughed and we began to eat and laugh. Before we knew it, it was time for first dances. I danced with my dad, and then Kling danced with her dad, and then I danced with Jrue. After that, Kling and I got our first dance as newly weds.

The song began to play, and I rested my head on her shoulder. She kissed my head as we swayed around the dance floor. "I love you," Kling whispered, as the song began to fade.

"I love you too," I whispered back, and kissed her just as the song ended.

Everyone applauded. Kling wrapped her arms around me tightly and hugged me close. I couldn't believe it, I had married my best friend, and she had married me. As I looked into her eyes, I knew that I had made the right decision. She was my world, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

...

The honeymoon was filled with more than I had ever imagined. It was exciting, and very romantic. Once we got home, we were both exhausted. We were cuddled up on the couch, watching a Disney movie marathon, when I decided to bring up the conversation.

"Klingy?"

"Hmm? What's up Moe?"

"How do you feel about... well... kids?"

She sighed, pulling me closer. "I've thought about it honestly, but I'm not sure I'm ready, not yet at least. Maybe in a year or two, but not now. I just don't think that right now, with both of our careers, we could be everything that the kid would need."

I nodded against her shirt, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Why do you ask MoMo?"

"Just wondering," I mumbled. "I just, I kind of want to start a family, but only when you're ready Kling."

She smiled down at me, pecking me on the lips. "I promise that, eventually, we will start a family. And when we do, I will love that kid or those kids, with all of my heart, and they will be my pride and joy."

I smiled back, leaning my head back on her chest. "I love you Morgan Paige Brian-Klingenberg," she kissed her head.

"I love you too Meghan Elizabeth Brian-Klingenberg, forever and ever."

She laughed a little bit. "Forever and ever," she agreed. 

A/N: Just an extra update just cause I wanted it! Okie dokie hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment pretty please! Byeeee!