Chapter 14*

Dean nuzzles Cas' neck. After they had left IHOP, they went back to Dean's house. Now they're cuddling on the couch, with far less clothing than they did when they got back.

Dean kisses at Cas' neck softly, causing him to giggle. They kiss and touch each other softly. Suddenly Cas gets serious.

"Dean, I wanted to- um," Cas clears his throat.

"What is it, Cas?" Dean asks.

"Never mind, it's stupid,"  Cas shakes his head, his cheeks heating up.

"No, what is it?" Dean caresses his cheek softly.

"Its nothing, forget I even said anything." Cas glances away.

"Cas, come on, what?" Dean sits up glancing down at Cas. Cas sits up as well, looking down at his hands which are resting in Dean's lap. He mumbles something that Dean can't understand.

"Say that again, but a bit louder." Dean takes Cas' hand.

"I wanted to try topping, maybe, if you want to, but if not..." his voice trails off. He still avoids looking Dean in the eyes. Dean stays silent, thinking about what he said.

"Like I said, it's stupid, just forget it." Cas mumbles. Dean had never even thought of being a bottom, then again, he hadn't considered a lot of ideas before he met Cas.

"No," Dean takes a hold of Cas' chin and turns his face towards him. "I'd you want to, we can try switching it up."

"If you don't want to, we don't have to, you do t have to do it to please me." Cas locks eyes with Dean.

"We, you'd be the one doing the pleasing, won't you?" Dean grins.

"Are you sure?" Cas tilts his head.

"Yeah, if you want to, we can try it." Dean leans forward and kisses Cas softly. Cas kisses him back just as gently.

Every instinct in Dean's body is wanting him to take control, over power Cas, but he resists, letting Cas do what he wants.

Cas seems he's trying to figure out what to do, so Dean is patiently waiting. Cas presses Dean back down on the couch. The kiss, despite being gentle, gets deeper as Cas presses his body down against Dean's, only boxers separate them from being completely skin on skin.

Cas leaves a trail of kisses down Dean's body. He reaches Dean's boxers and slides them down, leaving Dean completely naked.

Cas wraps his mouth around the head of Dean's cock, Dean let's out a groan, throwing his head back as Cas bobs his head up and down. He swirls his tongue in all the right ways, causing Dean to grip the cushions on the couch.

"I want you to relax, Dean." Cas says huskily. As his fingers brush up against Dean's entrance. Dean tenses up, looking down at Cas. "Relax, Dean," Cas repeats, "Unless you don't want to do this?"

"No, no, go ahead," Dean takes a deep breath, relaxing as best as he can. Cas slides one finger into Dean's entrance, slicked wet with his saliva no doubt. At first, the sensation is, well it's not unpleasant, but just something Dean isn't used to. Moments later Cas adds another finger, scissoring them and stretching Dean out. He leaves Dean gasping as he hits Dean's g-spot. Dean never felt anything like this before, and he kind of likes it. Cas moves his face back up to Dean's, kissing him as he finger fucks him. Dean is a squirming mess beneath the black haired man.

These actions make Dean feel so vulnerable, so under Cas' control. He's always been the dominant one, always in control, maybe it was just the domineering killer that always had to control everyone, but Dean is actually enjoying being the dominated for once.

Cas suddenly removes his fingers, Dean looks at him questioningly. Cas kiss gives him another kiss before lining his cock against Dean's entrance.

"Are you ready?" Cas asks softly.

"Yes," Dean nods. Cas presses into Dean, slowly and as gently as he can. Dean still let's out a hiss of pain, tensing under Cas' touch.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Cas looks at Dean with worry. Dean's face hardens and he nods.

"Yes," Dean reaches his hands up, wrapping them around Cas. "Keep going."

Cas grins and starts thrusting softly into Dean. The pain Dean feels is quickly eradicated, replaced by surges of pleasure from Cas. Dean grips Cas tightly as he is pounded.

"Oh fuck," Dean moans. Cas thrusts harder. Dean can't help but dig his nails into Cas' back.  Cas groans, increasing his tempo.

"Oh god, Dean," Cas gasps. "I love you so much." He buries his face in the crook of Dean's neck, his breath coming out faster as Cas thrust harder, all gentleness forgotten.

"Fuck-ah," Dean comes, spraying his seed across both of their chests. Three more thrusts and Cas comes as well. They both sit there on the couch, breathing heavily, holding onto each other.

"Are you okay?" Cas asks, his lips moving against Dean's neck.

"Hell yeah I am." Dean chuckles. "That was definitely not something I'm used to."

"It felt amazing," Cas lifts his head, glancing down at Dean.

"It sure as hell ain't gonna feel amazing sitting tomorrow." Dean huffs. Cas starts laughing, shifting above Dean. Dean's sticky mess still on their chests.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up." Dean grins up at Cas. "I think it's my turn now." They go to the shower that is hardly big enough for two, and they do much more than wash themselves.

That night, much after Cas had fallen asleep, Dean grabs Cas' phone, going straight to the unread messages from Meg, there are a few more than there was in IHOP.

I'm coming into town, visiting people

Wanna meet up? ;)

I'm staying at The Mapletree Motel if you're interested.

See you in a few days :*

Dean glares. She has the audacity to say such things. But now Dean has the information he needs to find her. It won't be long before his plan is put into action.

"Dean..." Cas moans softly beside him. Dean looks over quickly, thinking that he has been caught snooping, but Cas is fast asleep. "Dean, I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition."

"What are you talking about, Cas?" Dean smiles at his boyfriend as he talks in his sleep.

"I'm an Angel of the Lord." Cas reaches over, wrapping his arm around Dean.

"There's no such thing as angels." Dean caresses Cas' face.

"That's your problem, Dean. You have no faith.

"There's no angels, if there were, bad guys like me wouldn't be around." Dean responds.

"Good things do happen, Dean." Cas grips him tighter.

"Not in my experience." Dean sighs.

"You don't think you deserve to be saved." Cas shifts, head resting on Dean's chest. It seems like Cas subconsciously knows that Dean is bad. Like he wants to help Dean.  With a shake of his head, Dean kisses Cas and falls to sleep, dreaming of his knife slicing up the pale skin of a certain bitch who hurt his Castiel.

So sorry for the long ass wait. I'm so lame.  I hope you guys like the chapter and I hope you are digging the new cover. Love you all!
-the Author