Cabellos Know My Name

Start from the beginning

Camila cranes her neck and juts out her bottom lip, and Normani leans over to kiss her. The angle must be awkward for Camila but with her dick pressed between her warm butt cheeks, she can't help but grind into her until her dick is begging to be pushed inside Camila's pussy.

Normani pulls back and dips her fingers into Camila's slit, groaning at the wetness she finds there. She rolls off Camila and yanks her ass up in the air. The sight of her fully exposed pussy makes Normani bite back a moan. Caressing the soft flesh for assurance, Normani buries her face between Camila's slick thighs and sucks and bites, her moans muffled against Camila's dripping pussy.

"O-oh, Dadddddy..." Camila whimpers, her ass bucking back to meet Normani's squirming tongue, her back arching as it slips inside her tightness. The older girl pulls back and takes to flattening her tongue against Camila's slit and licking from her clit up to her hole. Normani watches Camila's pretty asshole, a tight, pink pucker, and imagines getting to fuck it. But maybe let's save that for another time.

Her cock twitches and she has to grip the base to calm herself. She pulls her tongue back, groaning at the line of spit and cum that connects her to Camila's pussy. Normani moves to her knees and leans over Camila's trembling body. The sight of Camila ; her position of submission makes Normani groan quietly. As if taken over by her lust, she grips a handful of Camila's thick dark hair and shoves her cock deep into her drenched pussy, making the singer scream a perfectly pitched tune. She almost thought it was Ally.

"Fuck..." Normani grunts, her hips starting a harsh pace that keeps Camila whimpering. "Your pussy is fucking amazing, babygirl. It's too tight around my dick." She tugs at Camila's hair and smirks as it makes her pussy clench around her meat. "God, look at you, taking it like a greedy little slut for my dick. I can't believe that in a few months I get to fuck you as my wife."

She pauses but soon moans as Camila's pussy clenches tighter around her. "You l-like that? All this dirty talk baby." Normani murmurs, her hips pounding harder into Camila . The brunette nods and grasps the sheets, her body shaking with each harsh pump.

Normani smirks then, and in a smooth movement, she pulls out and twists Camila's hip so she is laying on her back on the bed. The older girl climbs up and straddles Camila's chest, her soaked cock in her palm. "Squeeze your boobs together." Normani slaps the rigid flesh against Camila's breasts, making them bounce. She slides right in between the valley and bites her lip when her girlfriend's tits tighten around her cock.

She thrusts slowly at first, grunting not because it's an effort but rather, the sight of Camila, her tongue sticking out to flick against the tip of Camila's leaking cock makes her weak at the knees. "Shit, Mila. You look so good with your mouth open like that." Normani strokes her cheeks with her thumb and smiles at her. "You're so sexy. I love you so much."

Normani almost falls over when Camila winks up at her and catches the head of Normani's cock into her mouth. She sucks on it and tightly pushes her tits together. "Oh yeah, just like that. Suck on that sick babe You like how it tastes?" Camila nods, and Normani swears she just spurted precum directly on the brunette's tongue. "What a dirty girl... And a good sucker with all that shit you be talking." Normani withdraws her cock out of Camila's mouth and rubs the head against her cheek. "Should I fuck your pussy," she asks with a soft growl, reaching back to rub Camila's clit in smooth circles. "And foll my cum inside you, or keep fucking your talented mouth and shoot my cum down your throat?"

Camila shivers and grasps the length of Normani's cock. She jerks it off, twisting her wrists, squeezing the tip for the precum, and licking it away. "I want it in my pussy. Please, Daddy ..."

Smirking, Normani slaps her cock against Camila's cheek one more time. "On your knees, and pull that sexy ass open so I can see what I'm doing." She orders. Normani moves behind Camila and groans as the singer obediently shifts into position. Gripping her dick tightly, Normani positions the tip of her dick against Camila's dripping and twitching entrance and bucks in sharply, making Camila scream. "Tight..." Normani grunts, her hands tight around Camila's hips. She slams in until she's balls deep, and pulls out so only the head remains. She maintains a slow pace, making sure that Camila is feeling every inch of her dick fucking into her.

"If I knew you were so greedy for my dick, I would've fucked you like this sooner." Normani whispers as she pushes harder. She slaps Camila's ass and groans when it makes her pussy clench around her. "Fuck, you're so..."

Camila whimpers and yanks her ass apart for Normani, making the darker girl gasp. Her asshole winks and Normani groans, her thumb pressing against it. Camila's pussy convulses around her pounding dick and Normani doesn't have to be told twice. She breaches the tightness of the first ring of muscles until her thumb is inside Camila's tight asshole. It was tighter and hotter than her pussy, and again, the thought of getting to fuck Camila's ass makes Normani lose herself. She pounds faster into her, making her scream.

"M-Mmmannnni, oh fuck..." Camila screams her arms that are holding her ass open are trembling, yet Normani is unforgiving with her roughness. "I'm coming," she gasps out, her pussy clenching and milking Normani's dick. "Pleasepleaseplease, Normani!! Camila screams and gushes, her pussy choking Normani's dick as she keeps pounding. After all, she's close too.

"Aw shit," Normani growls and pumps some more before shoving herself deep as she comes, semen spurting in dense ropes that coated Camila's walls. Every jet of cum that spills out of her cock makes her hips twitch into Camila . "God, Mila..." She groans and pulls out of Camila's tightening holes before collapsing on the bed beside her sexy, sexy fiancé . "You're amazing. I mean, wow. I love you not even for the sex."

Camila smiles and leans in for a kiss, slow and deep. She curls into Normani's open arms and nuzzles her neck. "I've been waiting for you to fuck me. Like actually fuck me into the bed, rough, passionate sex for a while now. I just didn't know how to ask." She blushes and kisses Normani's cheek. "Don't get me wrong. I love making sweet, slow, romantic love with you. But sometimes, a girl has needs, you know?"

"Oh boy, yes I do." Normani pulls Camila tighter and grazes her nose against Camila's . "But next time, don't be embarrassed to ask me about sexual stuff, okay? You know I love you and I'll do anything for you."

Camila smirks and runs her hands down Normani's sides. "If that's the case, then... How about you get down there," she lays on her back and spreads her legs. "And clean up the mess you made."

Normani's jaw drops at the devilish glint in Camila's eyes. She kisses her nose and crawls down, hooking her legs over her shoulders to open her up further. Normani surveys the mess, groaning when white streaks of her cum leaks out of Camila's open pussy. Without hesitation, Normani growls and devours Camila's pussy. She sucks out her cum from her entrance before shoving her tongue deep inside her. Above her, Camila screams and bucks from the sensitivity and the messy sucking noises that is coming from between her legs.

After a while, Camila shivers and comes again, leaving her breathless and tugging at Normani's hair. At the sight of the chocolate mouth, chin, and cheeks drenched with her cum, Camila smirks and licks a stripe away.

"Who's the dirty girl now? But we really need to have sex more often so rest up tiger you're not getting any sleep tonight."
"Good I love you."

Well another update I'm moving pretty fast. But yes it was very smutty I know I warned y'all. Sadly the book is almost coming to an end but maybe there's a sequel in the future.😉😉😉 but I think this book could use a break so I'll update the rest.  Later homies