1~~1

Adrien walked through the school hallways, hoping, praying, he wouldn't be tormented today. He only had one class left, math, before he could go home and relax with his kitten Plagg who would eat his stinky cheese that's not normal for cats. He sat at his desk in the front room ten minutes before class started since it was break.

He took out his notebook and started jotting down quick equations that they learned in the past and finished them in a few seconds. He had to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose repeatedly. He had gotten used to doing it after a photoshoot gone horribly wrong causing him to stop being a model and to get glasses, that weren't that thick but divided him from the others at his school.

Chloe walked in with Kim and Sabrina following her and she scoffed at the boy she used to obsess over. "Look at that loser." She laughed and pointed to Adrien who rolled his eyes at the lame excuse for a harsh comment.

"Look at what he's wearing." Kim laughed. Adrien didn't see a problem with his outfit. Blue jeans, black shirt with five colorful strips, a white over shirt and orange tennis shoes. "He's so blind he can't even choose a decent outfit."

"I'm not blind." Adrien mumbled, almost inaudible. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, only to have them torn off by Chloe and dropped onto the floor.

"Go along Blindy! Find your glasses!" Chloe snickered as Adrien blinked twice, not able to see without his glasses. He crouched onto the floor and ran his hands against it looking for his glasses.  Students came in but stayed at the door.  A few videoing Adrien trying to find his glasses, a lot trying to hold back laughter and a few, only a few, were angry that someone would do something this rude.

Chloe nodded to Sabrina who smiled back and stomped on his glasses, shattering them completely. He heard the crake and sighed deeply but stayed on the floor. If he stood up he would stumble and fall over since he can't see without his glasses. His hand ran over the shattered glass and he picked up the glasses frame.

He put them on over his eyes, the right leans completely shattered and he sighed again.  He stood up and walked over to his desk and sat at his desk. The bell rang and he hung his head as class began. Chloe scoffed that he wasn't affected how she wanted and sat down on the bench next to him. The last bell of the day rang and he quickly moved from out of the classroom and to his locker. He quickly moved all of his things into his bag and moved outside to his limo and got in before he could get tormented anymore.

His driver pulled up to the mansion and Adrien got out after thanking him. He walked inside the mansion and closed the door quietly so his father wouldn't hear.  He turned around and jumped back slightly.  "F-father."

Gabriel walked down to his son from the top of the stairs and took his face in his hand. "What happened to your glasses?"

"I tripped at school." Adrien lied flawlessly.

"Be more careful and change your glasses." Adrien nodded and Gabriel let go of his jaw. "Go up to your room and do your homework."

"Y-yes Father." Adrien hurried to his room and Gabriel shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Why do you keep lying to me." Gabriel silently scolded his son. The doorbell rang and he walked over to it and opened it. "Hello."

"H-hi. My family just moved in next door and I just wanted to meet my neighbors." She smiled at Gabriel. "I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"Answer me this, does your family own a bakery chain?"

"Yes. They have the best bakeries in Paris and I know that you're Gabriel Agreste." He nodded. "I actually want to be a fashion designer like you." He lifted a brow.

"Would you like an internship?" Marinettes eyes light up and she smiled at him.

"D-do you mean it?"

"You seem like a bright young lady.  Your first day is on Monday."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Marinette bowed to him slightly.

"Do you go to school?"

"I'm homeschool sir." She smiled at him and her phone buzzed. "I have to get home. Thank you Mr.Agreste!"

"No thank you." Gabriel mumbled with a small smile as Marinette ran out of the gate and to her house next door.