"Hey, its okay, trust me" I heard that word again. I nodded, thinking of Iyaz before getting in. There were a lot of people there, making me stop in my tracks. They were all wearing the same thing and weren't looking at me. I hid behind the woman, wanting to see no one. She tightened her grip on my hand and started walking to a room. I tried not to look at anyone, because I was scared. The woman suddenly left me and I saw that we were the only ones in the room.

"Sit down, sweetheart" she said, pointing at the chair. I sat down and started playing with my fingers. A lot of things were flowing through my body and I felt like I was in a dream. It was all weird to me, since I thought me and him were the only people in the world.

"Erika, get her some food and water!" the woman yelled when she opened the door. Suddenly someone came in with a bowl and water. I smiled when I saw the water, knowing that I needed that. She put it in front of me.

"This is tomato soup. Its still a little hot though, so watch out" Erika said, smiling at me. I smiled back, being happy that she gave me food. I had never seen this much food though. I grabbed the water bottle and started drinking slowly, knowing that I would miss it when it is gone. I looked at the bowl in front of me. I thought of Iyaz for a second. He told me that this color was red. I looked at the woman and she stared at me for a second. Then she came over me and grabbed the thing that was next to the bowl.

"This is a spoon. You eat soup with this. You want me to help you?" she said and I nodded, not understanding how she would do that. She went with the spoon in the bowl and took a bit of the red thing. Then she blew a bit on it before she took it to my mouth.

"Open it" she said and I opened it. The red thing entered my mouth and instantly I felt a rush of a taste. It was nothing like bread. Nothing like water. It was something I had never had before.

"Its good, right?" she said and I nodded, enjoying what I had just had. She continued putting the spoon in the bowl and then in my mouth. When the bowl was empty, she cleaned my mouth and then someone walked in. The man came and sat down in front of me. I moved a bit, not wanting to be near him. The woman kneeled down.

"He's a very good guy. He will just ask you questions to help you, okay?" the woman said and I nodded, liking her soft voice. The man smiled at me and I smiled back, thinking that Iyaz would've done the same.

"My name is Richard. I work here to help people. I am 54 years old and have three children. They are only three but a handful though" he said, smiling again. I just looked at him.

"What's your name?" he asked me in a soft voice. I put my hands on my ears, knowing what was about to come. I wanted the memories to be gone- not pop up every time. I shook my head, not wanting to hear his disgusting voice that was haunting me every time.

"I.. I don't know" thinking of the times he made me call Miracle, only for Iyaz to tell me that I wasn't. I didn't dare to open my eyes, not wanting to see them hurt me.

"That's okay, don't worry. Who were you with before these people found you on the road?" he asked. I slowly opened my eyes, thinking of Iyaz.

"That.. that man and Iyaz" I replied without even thinking. It was like it came out of me on its own, without my effort.

"Who is Iyaz?" he asked me, again in his soft voice. It reminded me of Iyaz. Maybe that's why it was so easy to talk to him.

"He was there with me. He's a very good person and he helped me always" I replied, thinking of the times Iyaz helped me. I smiled a bit, knowing that he was the only one that would never hurt me.

"Where was there?" he asked and I looked at him, wanting not to think about it.

"In this house where I was staying with the man.. and later also Iyaz" I replied, thinking of the face of Iyaz when he first entered. The man looked at the woman that came in with him.

"Search in the database if there is an Iyaz lost in the area. Also, take pictures of the girl's face to run them through the database. Maybe we can find out who she is" he said things that I didn't understand. He then looked at me again.

"Do you remember where that house is?" he replied and I shook my head, not remembering.

"Iyaz told me to run and I ran. I don't know where I ran, but I ran for a long time" I replied. He nodded his head. The woman with the soft voice looked at Richard.

"I think the questions are enough for now. I don't want to interfere in your work but she is obviously traumatised. She needs to shower and rest" the woman said. Richard looked at me for a second and nodded.

"I trust you on that job" he said, again the word 'trust'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know, everything is just starting now. I feel like this is the beginning of the story. ALSO OMG SHES FREEEEEEEEEEEE... or is she?....