Chapter 2

“Wake up!” I heard him yell. My eyes snapped open and I got up quickly, but I failed and fell on the floor. He came over to me and grabbed my hands. He unchained me and took me upstairs with him. It was very rare that he took me upstairs. Maybe once a week. What was a week anyways? I closed my eyes when the daylight hit my eyes. I couldn’t open them for a few seconds. His grip on my wrist tightened and I felt it hurt but made no sound. He brought me to a room. I’d never been in here. I looked around and my eyes widened. There, on the floor, was s-someone. My breath got stuck in my lungs. I couldn’t let it go. There.. There were other people around.. I-I thought we two were the only ones alive. My feet made its way to the person who was lying there but couldn’t reach it. When I looked next to me I saw him. I started breathing faster. I needed to go to that person. I needed to be close to that person, even though that someone might be a lifeless body.

“Wh..Who?” I whispered. I needed to know who it was. The first time.. The first time since I was here I saw someone else. Other than him and myself. Not that I’d seen myself since I was here. The person who was lying there moved a bit and after a few seconds turned towards me. My heart stopped beating when our eyes met each others. Big, brown eyes were looking into mine, capturing it, hypnotizing it. My mouth opened a bit. He broke eye contact and turned towards him.

“W-Where am I? What do you want from me?” He whispered. Then he started coughing up some blood. Even though I was always covered with blood, I still couldn’t stand seeing it so I turned to my left.

“You two are going to do as I say. You are mine now, both. Don’t try anything, you won’t escape. She didn’t” he said while looking angrily at the boy. I closed my eyes for a second, remembering what happened when I tried to escape. Out of nowhere I felt someone tugging me and I didn’t even bother to open my eyes cause I knew he would take me downstairs. When he chained me up, I felt bad. I wanted to see that guy again. I wanted to talk to him. I didn’t care who it was. Just talking, that was what I needed.

A few minutes later the door opened and light hit my eyes. I saw him and the guy. He tried struggling but it didn’t work. He chained him up too, right in front of me. Then he went without saying anything. The guy looked up at me.

“What is your name?” he asked. Dejavu hit me. What was my name? What was I supposed to say? Oh, I remember.

“Miracle. I’m Miracle” I whispered. He looked at me for a second.

“No, you’re not” he said. I wanted to ask what he meant but I knew exactly what he meant. I just kept quiet and stared at the floor, even though I couldn’t see anything properly.

“I am going to get you out of here, both of us” he said. My eyes snapped up and met his. The first lie came, now was the second thing coming. And then, soon enough he would be just like him.

______________

Do you guys like it so far? Let me know your opinion!