Chapter 29

Chapter 29

He grabbed me by my arm, forcing me to stand up. I let a single tear fall, not wanting it anymore. I was weak and I became weaker each day.

"Stop! Don't do this! Take me instead, but please, leave her!" Iyaz yelled, to which I shook my head.

"No, Iyaz, stop. I can't let him hurt you" I whispered to him, wanting him to stop. He was already hurt and I couldn't stand him being hurt. It was as if I was feeling his pain.

The man pushed me out of there and I ignored Iyaz yelling. I didn't want to focus on him since it would make everything worse. He brought me to a different room than we always went to. There were only two chairs, with a lot of rope. The walls weren't painted. The room was dark, having only one window. I tried to look out of it but wasn't tall enough. He put me on the chair before tying me to it. I didn't try to fight it, since I didn't want to get punished. After he tied me, he went out of the room. I could Iyaz's voice nearing me and I was relieved yet scared. This wasn't a good sign. He pushed Iyaz into the room, tying him to the chair too. Iyaz was moving and wanted to escape but he wasn't strong enough. He was already weak because of his beatings. He looked at me, closing his eyes when I let the tears fall. The man went out of the room, which made me feel better yet scared for what is about to come.

"Beau.." I heard from beside me. I looked at Iyaz, seeing him looking at me with his eyes almost closed.

"I will get you out of here, I promise" he said, like he always did. I didn't know how to believe him.

"You say that every time, yet nothing changes" I said, not knowing why I said it. It just rolled out of my mouth without my control.

"I know, but soon, I promise. Just remember. Remember that one thing I made you promise months ago. When I say run, you run, okay?" he said, looking at me with begging eyes.

"And I made you promise something. When you say run, we run together, remember?" I told him. He smiled at that and wanted to say something when the man came in. He had a thing in his hand which had a screen. They filmed everything on there when they would hurt me or touch me. I was scared of what was going to happen. This wasn't familiar. He put the thing in front of us. Iyaz was yelling at him but he just didn't listen. He opened the screen, clicking on some things. After a while, I showed up on the screen. My mind went blank and I felt fear rise. I was tied to the bed, screaming, crying- just. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see it. I felt someone tug my hair and I opened my eyes, seeing him in front of me. My body went numb because of the fear.

"Watch it. If you close your eyes, you will get punished" he said and I immediately opened my eyes, not wanting to know what could happen. I looked at the screen, seeing someone approaching me. No, I couldn't look at this. Iyaz couldn't look at this. I saw some movement from beside me and saw that Iyaz was trying to get out of the chair.

"I'm going to kill you when we get out of here! You death will be on my hands!" Iyaz yelled, but the man didn't say anything. The man was watching the screen with a smirk. I looked at Iyaz, seeing him looking at me.

'Don't look' I mouthed, not wanting him to see it. I felt embarrassed. I felt bad for seeing all the terrifying things that happened.

'I won't' he mouthed back, only looking me in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, it wasn't that hard to leave your opinion/comment right? I mean, you guys want me to update when I only get 7 comments. Its not about numbers, its about the motivation and energy I get from you guys. If I can't connect with you, I won't feel the excitement to write and update. With my second book, I lost that connection and only updated as a duty. I don't want that with this story. I want to interact with you guys. I want to know your opinions. I want to know your views of the things. I want to know what you would've done or written. I like seeing you guys comment. It motivates me so much to do my best, which results in better and longer chapters. So I hope you would take the time to comment on something I took the time for you.