Chapter 25

Later, when Mirai was slowly kissing him in their new room, Gohan asked him a question.

"So, was that some sort of groundwork you were laying there, with the 'Prince Charming' thing?"

"Maybe. It started out as just holding Vegeta to the fact that he's read bedtime stories to little girls" Mirai said with a chuckle, then went back to teasing Gohan's neck with his teeth.

"Oh, now who's the cheeky bastard?" Gohan teased.

"Enough talking already" Mirai Trunks said with a lustful winkle in his eye, "I am trying to seduce you here" Gohan returned the look hungrily, and bared his neck to him. Mirai ran his lips over Gohan's smooth skin, lingering over the still healing wound on his neck until it began to bleed. Gohan buried his face in Mirai's long locks, breathing deeply of that scent that had evaded him for so long. A pleased rumble began in his chest, coaxed out further by hands massaging his back. Mirai pulled Gohan's shirt over his head, and Gohan began undoing the Kings' buttons. Once they were shirtless, Gohan pulled him over to the bed, laid him down on it, and told him silently with his eyes to wait right there. He pulled a bottle of scented oil out of the cabinet in the bathroom, and warmed it with a little ki. Straddling, but not sitting, on Mirai, he poured a generous amount into his chest and then started working it into his lovers' skin, purring all the while. He traced every line and scar with care, memorizing the body of his love. When he was done, front and back, he moved down to massage the lower areas. When he took off his pants, a firm erection already greeted him, begging to be slicked with that warm oil as well. Gohan would make it wait though, he wanted to see the King, Mirai no Trunks' whole body glistening beneath him first.

He decided to start with the back this time, so he could end up riding the front when he was done. Firm hands rubbed feet and ankles, stroked up calves and massaged thighs. All the while Trunks moaned as he slowly rubbed his firmness against the bed. As Gohan moved to spread the oil over his ass, he warned him playfully,

"You better not come for me yet." Trunks moaned and nodded his head. Gohans' fingers kneaded and stroked that amazing royal ass, spreading his legs to get that luscious oil worked into every part of him. Finally Gohan was satisfied, and started to turn him over one last time.

"What are you doing?" Trunks said, hesitating.

"What 'doing'? I was 'going' to ride you until I came all over your gorgeous chest" Gohan purred as he nipped at his side..

"That's what you wanted?" Trunks asked him.

"Yes... and to see you glistening beneath me as I do... Why would you ask me that?"

"No, it's ok, that sounds wonderful" he said, flipping over as instructed. Gohan looked down at him with a huge grin on his face.

"You thought I was going to take you, didn't you?"

Trunks blushed so prettily.

"Well, it certainly seemed like that's where you were heading..."

"You wouldn't mind? Being underneath me?" Gohan advanced on him, holding his face just a few inches from Trunks'.

"No, I wouldn't mind" he sighed pleasantly, stretching those last few inches to kiss him. When Trunks' head sank back down to the bed though, the look in Gohan's eyes had changed.

"Did I at least have the balls to look you in the eye while I fucked a 13 year old? Or were you always on your stomach? Is that how he took you?" Gohan's eyes were shedding tears, but the look inside them was fierce. Trunks sighed again - Gods, why where they both such emotional messes? Oh yeah, that's right, never mind... he thought.