Chapter 21

"We don't have to live our lives hollow, Gohan. Mark me again, right now, and this time, I'll return the favor. I want you to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that when we make love the first time, it's real" he said passionately. Gohan moaned, clinging to him.

"What have you got to lose, Gohan? If it is a dream, which it's not, it wouldn't hurt anything... Unless, you wouldn't want to wake up and find you belong to me?" Mirai questioned him as he stroked his back. Gohan was crying into his shoulder now, too many emotions, his broken mind just couldn't handle it.

"All I've ever wanted... Every morning when I wake up, I wished to find you back. To be with you. So long..." Gohan's tears grew thicker, and he sobbed into the arms of his own personal tormentor and savior. His hands found the long braid of hair at his back and clutched onto it reflexively. Mirai purred for him, rocking him gently back and forth. When Gohan's tears subsided, he adjusted their embrace so he could undo the first few buttons on his shirt without releasing Gohan from his grasp. Gohan looked at him with a little-bit-returning-to-normal light in his eyes, and smiled weakly.

"You know, we never do this emotional crap in my other dreams, just fuck" he said, doubt finally edging into his voice. Mirai Trunks chuckled, the deep, rich sound threatening to make Gohan hard right then and there. Then he yanked on his collar and bared his neck to him, submissive, yet demanding at the same time.

Gohan took a deep whiff of Trunks' scent, it was just like the one chibi Trunks' had, but it smelled better, more mature somehow. He kissed the scar tissue he found there, something left from androids, not him. He kissed and nibbled his way over to that scar, giving in and growing hard against the beautiful man. He circled the ring of teeth-mark scars with his tongue, making Trunks pant heavily as he sucked on it, drawing too much blood to the surface until vessels broke under the skin and Trunks was grinding his hips against him.

"Gods! Please Gohan..." he begged in a half moan.

"You know, that's funny too, you always say 'Kami' in my other dreams" he said while he still had his lips pressed to him.

"Kami's dead" Trunks replied, "In my world we no better than to call on him anymore..." Gohan leaned back from him slowly, blinking as he stared at the spot he had just been sucking.

"I guess I never thought of it like that, ours is too, I mean, you know we have Dende now, but we always still say 'Kami' like the rest of...fuck..." Gohan lifted his head up further, eyes wide as saucers, and grabbed Trunks' arms right below the shoulders; he gasped for air in his revelation. Trunks' eyes met his with a joyful confirmation, slid a hand up to stroke Gohan's cheek.

"Mark me Gohan, claim what's yours, what's always been yours" Trunks said with a gentle nod. Tears flowed down Gohan's cheeks uncontrollably, but he wasn't really crying anymore. He believed, just for the barest moment, he dared to believe, and it was enough. He leaned over and sank his teeth into the ancient scar, re-forging what should have never been sundered, drawing Trunks into a close embrace as he sucked and licked at that beautiful flesh. Trunks was openly moaning now, not holding back at all this time, running his hands over every inch of Gohan he could reach. He had pulled out his shirt, took his belt off - was unzipping his pants, when Gohan puled back and grinned at him with that mischievous look in his eyes, then pulled him in for a deep and probing kiss, mouth still filled with blood. It was too much for Trunks, he pushed him up and backwards onto the bed, ripping off the remains of his clothes as he did. The gesture was slightly violent yet loving at the same time, he could have just had him on the floor. Trunks stripped off his shirt, and Gohan sat up to grip the waist of his pants, trying to rip them off of him, but finding he didn't have the unbridled strength to do it instantly. Trunks looked down at him in confusion, and Gohan growled, pointing at the ki restraints on his ankles. Trunks blasted them to pieces with two short but powerful blasts from either finger.