Chapter 6

"Trunks, do you have any cash on you?" Goten asked nonchalantly. They had left the party at 1 in the morning - people were starting to 'pair-up' at various places around the house, and they decided it was time to make an exit. Once they got back to CC though (Goten was spending the weekend of course), Goten had stopped him before he could take off the tux.

"Um, yeah, I always do, why?"

"Oh, it might come in handy later" Goten said with a wink.

"Ok... It's 1 in the morning Goten, I don't think a whole lot of restaurants are open right now... maybe Denny's, but I am not going back to that one next to the truck stop - I'd prefer it if the cops didn't get called tonight." Goten walked over to the bathroom and was rummaging through the giant bag he had brought with him. He pulled out a box wrapped in orange paper that had a fancy bow tied around it.

"I got you something, for our anniversary" he said with a twinkle in his eye. Trunks grinned back, went to the drawer in his desk, and pulled out a wrapped package as well.

"I got you something too, I know it's not technically until Wednesday, but if you want to do it now that's fine" Trunks said. Goten nodded and blushed.

"Open mine first" said Trunks with a grin. "I kept trying to think of something special to get you, like, expensive and grand, you know? But I couldn't think of anything like that, that I could actually give you, without you having to hide it away from everyone and never enjoy it, so in the end I figured something you could use would be better, even if it wasn't as expensive."

"It's not an electric toothbrush, is it?" said Goten with a laugh.

"No, dumb ass - just open it already." Goten pulled off the wrapping paper, and opened the box. Something red and silky and soft was folded up in it. When he pulled it out, he found it was a pair of boxers that said "Sexy Monkey" over the ass.

"Wow, classy Trunks," Goten said jokingly, with a huge smile on his face "but seriously, this is awesome - I can't wait to wear them."

"Try them on right now" Trunks said huskily.

"Uh-uh, you have to open your present first, and then we'll go."

"Go where?" Trunks asked with a pout.

"I'm not sure exactly..." he said mischievously.

"Ok." said Trunks, and he rolled his eyes as if to say "whatever, I'm still getting to see you in those boxers tonight." Trunks unwrapped his gift, and just sat there staring at the small bottle of lube for a second, then his eyes went wide and a strangled noise came out of him.

"Are you serious, Goten?" was what he finally said. Goten nodded, and came over to straddle his lap.

"I'm ready Trunks, I've been ready for a little while now, but I liked the thought of telling you like this" he said with his face just inches away.

"Oh, ok" Trunks was slightly panting.

"Don't get too worked up just yet though - we have to find a place first."

"Find a place? What's wrong with in bed?"

"I do want a bed, but after Gohan could tell bysmelling you that we weren't actually 'doing' it, I don't think it's such a great idea to 'do' it here...where your Dad lives..."

"Oh, yeah, that's a good point... I'm surprised I let that slip my mind actually..." said Trunks.

"Well, you weren't planning on getting laid tonight," said Goten with a smoldering look, "I was."

"So what's your plan for getting me into said compromising situation then?" Trunks laughed and asked him.

"Well, I figured we could go to the seedier part of town, pay a homeless guy to rent us a hotel room, and then fuck like bunnies til the sun comes up, shower, and then come back here to sleep." Goten sat on his lap and mused. Trunks just stared at him, dumbfounded, then literally smacked him on the side of the head.