a little's enough.

(A/N)
I love Jen and Skye they are only being dicks for the purpose of the ship. Don't forget to vote and comment, I love feedback.

We met back up at the school. He parked next to me and we made our little trek through the rain and to the school building.

"How about you stop by your place and pack an overnight bag for you and Jack?"

"You offering a sleep over," he asked excitedly.

"Yep. Kids will be in bed by 8:30. We can talk about things after."

"Okay."

"Meet me up by Bruno's. Y'know the pizza place on main street."

"Yeah. I'll meet you there."

We headed into the building, clothes a bit wet from the rain. We headed down to their classroom. Jack and Ava were grabbing things from their cubbies and ran over to us, each holding the hand of their father. We waved to the teacher and headed to the car. I waved them off and winked at Mark, the kids still not knowing the surprise.

I asked Ava how her day went and she was happy. She told me stories of her and her new friends. She had papers for me to see and she likes her teacher. I was never much one for school but I'm glad she's happy.

I pulled into Bruno's and got a vegetable supreme and plain cheese, I hope Mark doesn't mind the lack of meats. I saw Mark pull into the parking lot and he let me lead the way. We drove back to my place and I got Ava out of the car. Mark pulled in just a few seconds later. Mark opened Jack's door and Ava was ecstatic. She hugged Jack and thanked me and Mark for letting him stay. Mark pulled a small bag from the back and we all headed inside. I set the pizzas on the kitchen table. We called the kids in and we sat around the table, Mark and I on the ends and the kids in the middle. We looked like a family, as much of a family as we could be. The kids talked about their school day, Mark and I following along and smiling st each other. The we finished and Ava and I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Ava showed Jack to the playroom, leaving Mark and I in the kitchen. I grabbed 2 cans of orange soda from the fridge and slid one over to Mark.

"Communication," he stated. "That's what we were missing when it came to Blink."

"I know. I'm sorry for not telling you about Box Car. I didn't think you would care all that much. That tour had a giant toll on me."

"It's okay. I'm proud of you for that. The songs were really well done. Sure, I wish you'd have told me, but it's in the past."

"Fighting to an extent is healthy. Communication is key. I never want to be like that again and I don't know how to express how sorry I am for being such a dick."

"I know. Have you ever read the side effects on your pills, Tom?"

"No," I said confused, "why?"

"I read it a long time ago. The top two which are most common are mood swings and acting out of character."

I looked at the floor, biting my lip again. I can't be on these fuckers anymore. Not if it means messing things up with Mark again.

"Come with me," I said, going out of the kitchen and heading to the bathroom. Mark followed. I grabbed the orange tinted bottle from the cabinet and handed it to him.

"Flush them."

Tears were threatening to spill but I didn't let them. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem and god damn did I have a problem.