XVIII : The End

Sorry, I was planning on writing more but I don't think you guys are enjoying it so far. There was going to be 1 more chapter but I might not post it. Maybe if this gets 3 votes? 💕💫

You woke to the worst news, Hiro had been rushed into surgery late last night. Ken and the boys were all your side the minute you woke up and you all comforted each other. You've never been so worried in your whole entire life. Honestly all you could thinking about was Hiro dying. You hadn't eaten all morning as anything coming remotely close to you would make you throw up. The boys were shaken, this came to a shock to all of you. He was fine yesterday, you thought. Apparently he had an overdue appointment in February to see how he was doing but it hadn't happened so they didn't know if it would be possible for him to have a fit. They had been working on him for hours and you really couldn't think about how he would look on the table. His eyes shut like he was dead, his hair knotted and flung about. You cried into Ken's arms, telling him everything that you want to tell Hiro.

"He's so kind to me, and lovely and caring. And he's gorgeous and cute and funny. He's so nice and he's makes me really happy. I love him so much." You cried.

"I know, I know." He giggled at your confession. You were interpreted by a knock on the door.

"Are you guys here for Hiroki Ikegawa?" Asked a nurse. You nodded enthusiastically and she came into the room. "I'm happy to say that fortunately their was a donee in the area and he can get a heart transplant with the concept of his family. You jumped up from where you were sat.

"Hiro.. He's gonna be okay..." You cried the tears falling down your face but a huge smile there as well.

"We going to wake him up for a little bit so you can see him and then once everything is ready and we get consent, we can start." The nurse informed. Ken jumped for his phone and rang Hiro's parents number. The rest of you were taken into a room with Hiro unconscious on the bed. You went up to his side and in your left hand you held his hand, and in the right you stroked his hair. You brushed your hand from his forehead half way down the back of his head a few times before he opened his eyes.

"Hiro, baby.  You're gonna be okay. You can get a heart transplant." You told him crying.

"What?..." He asked dumbfounded.

"I know baby, I know." You said kissing him on the forehead. "Everything's going to be fine." He had tears rolling down his face, he never thought he would see this day.

"Seriously?" He inquered.

"Yeah." Smiled Tatsu from the other side. A nurse came in and told them that he would soon be put under aesthetic for the operation. Ken came back after confirming with the doctor that Hiro has consent. You all waited in his room, he was beginning to get nervous and scared. You masked you fear with excitement and cheered on Hiro. He rested your head on his chest and stroked your hair with love. He sighed with content and a nurse came in to take Hiro. After sticking a wrist band around him with his name and date of birth you had to say goodbye. He sat up and tightly wrapped his arms around your neck, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Vicky, i want you to have this." He said tacking off a bracelet that you have never seen off his wrist before. He tightened it around you wrist and looked into your eyes.

"Hiro, are you sure?" Asked Teru across the room. Hiro just simply nodded.

"Vicky. I love you, look after yourself whilst i'm gone. beautiful."

"What? What did he say?" You panicked looking round the room for answers at the boys. They just kept silent.

"I love you, i'll see you after. okay?" He said into your neck.

"Hiro, be brave baby." You smiled and hugged him back. You shared a short Kiss and the rest of Crossfaith sent he good luck before he left. He blew you a kiss before the lift doors closed and he was gone. You sighed nervously and waited patiently. Kazu and Tatsu were too nervous and listened to some music. Ken wrapped an arm around your shoulder and looked after you.

"He'll be fine, don't worry." He reassured.

"What if he's not, Ken? What then. I don't know what i'll do i'd he's not okay. Oh god." You cried. Time passed painfully slow and over an hour later a nurse came into your room.

"I'm terribly sorry," She sighed. "Hiro, doesn't seem to be pulling through..." The words left her mouth and you turned deaf. All you could hear was wind passing through your ears. Your vision blurred and you couldn't see, you felt incredibly nauseous and then you fainted.