VIIII : The Morning After

You woke up with a decently painful headache and a shiver on your toes. You realised you were in bed, warm arms wrapped over your shoulders and one round your waist. As soon as you saw those arms you instantly knew it was your lovely Hiro. His mop of hair was cascading down your neck as if it was your own. His cheek lay against your bare back and he left a kiss there, proving he was awake.
"Hiro? Baby?" You asked quietly. He pulled the duvet over to cover your cold toes and keep you warm in the winter morning. You fully opened your eyes and they took some time adjusting to the sunlight streaming through the blinds. You were in Hiro's bedroom, on his street, in his house, in his bed! "Oh my god." You gasped. You turned onto your back and Hiro propped himself up with his arm. "L-last night we-we, we did the-"
"I know." He sniggered. "Fuck, I know." He stared into your eyes and gave you a comforting look. "I don't regret it though." He admitted.
"Yeah.. same." You said nervously. Truly you were happy last night happened it's just you were a little... shocked that it happened so soon.
Hiro stroked his hand through your hair and put your worries to rest. "God, you're beautiful." He said, lost for words. He planted a small kiss onto your cheek which progressed into a short make out session on his bed. He had both of his arms either side of your head and his bare chest was just a few inches above your own. Hiro pulled the covers higher up his back to keep him warm in this weather and dived his head into your neck. You tried to cover your nakedness with your hands but Hiro pulled them away. "What did I tell you? It's okay. It's just me." He giggled and placed your arms over his neck to pull him closer. You came to an abrupt stop when there were sounds echoing from downstairs. "Shit. My parents." You shared a scared look and sat up to get Hiro off.
"What do we do?" You said as he got out the bed and pulled on some underwear, jeans and a shirt. He threw you your own clothes and he let you borrow a t-shirt as your own one was ruined from last night.
"I'll try and sneak you out." He grabbed your hand and pulled you through the house and down the stairs.
"Hiro?! Who's this?!" His mum said shocked at the kitchen doorframe.
"Oh um, mum this is Vicky. She's Ken's sister." You bowed politely to greet her.
"Why was she sleeping round?" She asked suspiciously. Hiro turned you, sighing and then told his mum, "She's also my girlfriend." Hiro held your hand tighter and bravely faced his mum. His mother gave a slight nod and an awkward silence appeared.
"Sorry for intruding." You apologised. "Um. Hiro do you know how I can get home?" You asked quietly.
"Don't worry, I'll take you home." He smiled generously. He said goodbye to his parents and closed the door behind you when you left. He took you hand and walked you down the street. "Are you cold?" He asked. Truthfully, yes. Outside it was misty and the ground was covered with frost, it felt as if it could snow any second.

"No." You lied and your body disobeyed you with saying it in a shivering voice.
"You liar!" He shouted accusingly. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you up, swinging your body around. You giggled with joy and told him to put you down. He didn't listen though and instead carried on, spinning round in circles.
"Okay, okay I'm sorry!" You admitted, laughing. He set you down and took off the thick, navy cardigan around his shoulders and wrapped around your own. "Hey! You'll be cold!" Underneath he had on a thin grey jumper and black skinny jeans.
"I don't care! I want you to be comfortable." He smiled taking you hand again after he had successful put it on you. You felt guilty so you stopped walking. Making Hiro stop too, you brought him in for a hug. You tightly put your arms around his chest and under his arms. You could feel the bare skin on his neck and hands that was ice cold. He hugged you back and you stood there for several minutes in the cold, in each other's arms.
"Stop. You might get sick." You said, pulling away from the hug.
"I'll be fine." He carried on walking and you started to follow him again. The cardigan smelt like him. It was thickly knit and reminded you of hugging Hiro. It covered the whole of your arms and smelt like freshly- cooked gingerbread. You let out a small smile and soon you came to your street. We stopped at the end of the road as we didn't want anyone to see and he gave you a hug and a quick kiss before telling you to go inside. "I'll see you at school tomorrow!" You waved good bye and walked up to the front porch. You still hasn't been give a key so you rang the door bell. Your mother answered and you went inside, on the sofa was Ken probably experiencing one hell of a hangover. You sat on the sofa opposite Ken and he began to wake up and get a grip on reality.
"You okay there Ken-Ken?" You asked mockingly.
"Stop!" He groaned rolling over to face you. "Is that Hiro's Cardigan you're wearing?" He asked confused.
"Er, I spent the night at his." You mumbled under your breath.
"What!? You spent the night at that horny teenagers house?! Are you crazy?" He panicked, getting into an upright position as soon as it clocked in his mind what you said. "He didn't try anything did he?"
"No! Defiantly not!" You lied.
"Hmmm, okay." He agreed and began to relax. You went to the kitchen to get a glass of apple juice before going to your bedroom. You rested on the bed and couldn't help but think about what happened last night. If you closed your eyes tight enough you could picture him shirtless again. It really was a sight to behold. You finished your drink and placed the glass on the bedside drawer before ending the Sunday afternoon with a nap.