XI : Just Friends

Hope you guys like it! I was going to post this tomorrow as it has been in my drafts for a while but fuck it, here it is. Please vote and comment if you want more! 💕

Hiro's Point of View
I carried her fragile body to the sofa which you had been sleeping on seconds earlier. It was coming up to 1am and Vicky had finally returned just not in the state that you had at all wanted. You hurriedly rang Ken and shouted at him and his dad to get here this instant and to probably call an ambulance. You sat at Vicky's side and held her arm tightly as she was fading in and out of consciousness. The bleeding was becoming too much and you lifted up the girl's school shirt to investigate. The wound was deep and long and held a rectangular shape. You swiftly pulled off your shirt and applied it to her injury.

"It's okay, my love." He whispered shakily. With one hand you applied pressure to the wound as an attempt to stop the bleeding and with the other you brushed the hair out of your beautiful girlfriends face. There was sweat droplets crowning her hairline. You kissed her cheek and she let out the smallest smile she could muster before it fading away seconds later. A ring on the doorbell signified they were here. You ran from the floor to the door within seconds and opened it without welcoming them inside and instead rushing straight back to her side.

"Oh god." Ken let out, a look of shock and horror on his face. Minato was by her side within in seconds, his hand placed right beside yours in your bloody t-shirt. Ken followed his fathers instructions and brought water, a cold flannel and anything to soak up the blood. Not long after an ambulance crew arrived. Vicky looked completely worn out and you and Ken were ordered to keep her conscious for as long as possible. Ken was speaking to her for as long as possible. As much as you wanted to kiss her and tell Vicky how much you loved her, people were here. You had to be silent. Ken was asking her meaningless questions as the others rushed around her. You held tightly onto her hand and she looked up to you, her deep blue eyes showing pain and suffering. You couldn't do much to help and just whispered things like 'you can do it, you'll be okay' in her ear. Once the paramedics had stopped the blood flow as much as they could she was hurriedly carried to the ambulance. You were told only one could go in and the three men panicked.

"Please I have to go." You begged. Minato looked worried. Ken was her brother and all, you were just a friend as far as they know. We were taking too long and Ken cautiously let you go in the ambulance. Otherwise you would of taken a ride from Ken's dad. The back of the ambulance was much bigger than you assumed and you sat in the chair in the end of the bed. A paramedic was rushing to get your girlfriend hooked up to a drip and a oxygen mask on her. Vicky was more conscious than earlier and way able to sloppily flop her arm onto your lap. You gently took her soft hand in your own and brushed yours fingers along hers. There was no denying you were worried and scared, it was shown clearly on your face. You held tightly onto her hand and sucked in the tears. The ride to the hospital was short, painful but short and as soon as you got to the hospital everyone jumped out. She was taken in and away from you, leaving you in the waiting room. Before long you met up with Ken and Minato and informed them that nothing went wrong on the way here. You all waited uncomfortably and on edge. Ken asked to talk to you privately and Minato left to get a cup of coffee for the long night ahead.

"What's going on between you and Vicky." He said sternly.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been acting really close, don't lie to me."

"Have we? Nothing's going on. We're- we're just friends!" You defended.

"You swear?" He said suspiciously.

"Yes, i swear." You wiped your forehead from sweat and Ken left to call the rest of the members of Crossfaith and tell them the bad news.