XV : Tour

First of all I would like to apologise, you'll understand at the end. Also I'm starting to worry about views so I'm posting twice in one day. A few votes for next chapter? 😊💙✨

The Christmas season was quickly over and it was now January. Crossfaith's first UK tour would be starting soon and to say you were excited would be an understatement. You had already packed your bags for the trip three weeks early, and included lots of coats and winter wear. You went to the airport early so you definitely didn't miss your flights. You were incredibly excited and you couldn't control it, you would be able to show Crossfaith the country you grew up in.

You cuddled tightly into Hiro's arm during the flight and pretending that you were asleep when Ken would look as then you could see you did it without realising. The plane journey was very tiring, although you slept through most of it and you got cramp in your feet every 10 minutes.

As soon as you landed you met up with Tatsuya's friend Adam as well as the bus driver. Talking of that, you had a bus. They showed you around and you and Hiro chose ones next to each other. Their first show was in Bristol, where you used to live. The show was in a medium sized club that only a few hundred people could fit it, but the show was sold out. The boys were getting ready backstage and Hiro was doing some press-ups with his shirt off. You congratulate them and praised them before giving a secret kiss to Hiro as he went on. They played their show perfectly and easily impressed the crowd. The came off the stage, sweaty and exhausted and relaxed back-stage til they left. The after-party was a highlight and the whole band and crew got wasted, you included. You stated off with just a few beers, then going to shots before just drinking straight vodka. You don't remember what happened after but you definitely had a good time.

~

You woke up with arms wrapped around you, men's arms. The smeared black lines on tanned skin told you it was your boyfriend. Before you had any time to wake up the curtain covering the bed from outside view was drawn sharply back.

"Oh my god!" Shouted Ken in surprise and anger. "Hiro! You bastard!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. The boy cuddled beside you shook awake and frozen in place.

"Ken..." He said nervously, being dropped back into reality.

"You fucking lied to my face!" Yelled the elder. The whole bus were woken up and Teru was not happy about it. You panicked and got up from the bed.

"Stop fucking shouting I have a hangover." He lay, squawking in his bunk.

You dropped down to the floor where Ken was standing in only pyjama shorts and a vest. Hiro did the same.

"Get the fuck out!" Came out of Ken and Hiro shamefully left after giving you a worried look.

"Stop shouting!" You shot back. "We can talk calmly outside." You said throwing on a hoodie and slipping on some shoes. It was very cold for January and frost covered the ground for miles. Ken angrily stomped ahead of you to a bench not too far from the bus. In the distance you could see Hiro in the same clothes he was wearing last night, going for an unwanted walk.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?!" Your brother shouted.

"You don't have the right to be told everything about me!" You defended, crossing your arms grumpily.

"Why Hiro though? When he's gone he's going to break your heart into pieces."

"What do you mean 'when he's gone' I love Hiro and he has just the chance of leaving me as any other guy!"

"Wait? What..." He looked confused. "You know what I'm talking about."

"What then?! What are you talking about?" You asked angrily but as the same time confused.

"Wait? Do- do you, not know?" He said under his breath.

"Know what!" You roared.

"About... Hiro's... Condition."

"What do you mean condition?" You were sure he was just fooling you to break up with him, but still you were curious. "Ken, what are you talking about?"

"Ahh, what a dickhead." He said sadly, bringing you into a hug. "Go find him and tell him to tell you. Say that I told him to tell you. And that when he comes back I'm going to kill him."

"Ken, I'm scared. Please tell me."

"It's not my place to, I'm sorry Vicky."