VI : Dating

If anyone can find the funny typo that I left, well done you get unlimited dick! Also please comment if you are enjoying this so far! ✨💕

His arms were wrapped tightly around your waist, your heads both buried in each others necks. Your own arms were over his shoulders and crossed at his nape. You breathed in his scent, he smelled like gingerbread and his bare skin was warm and comforting to touch. He left a small kiss on your cheek before placing his head back to where it once was. You were round the corner from your house, roughly around 20 minutes after he just asked you out. He had taken his hoodie off and wrapped it around your shoulders, just like the gentleman that he is and was holding your hand tightly in your pockets. It was now time to say goodnight. Hiro pulled away and stargazed into your eyes for a few moments. His own were the darkest brown, almost black and were big, tailored perfectly to his face. He showed you a small, cute smile and opened his mouth to talk.
"I'll see you tomorrow, okay? We can all hang out." He beamed, showing his teeth and pushing back a section that had fallen into your face, back behind your ear.
"Sleep well, Vicky." He let go of your hand and you took of his hoodie to return it.
"Keep it, I want you to have it. Then you won't get so cold." He spoke quietly, careful not to wake the neighbors sleeping. You walked down the street to your house. Looking behind you to see if Hiro had gone, which he hasn't.
"Why haven't you left?" You called under your breath.
"I wanna make sure you get in safe." He replied and you walked up to the front porch to be welcomed home by Ken.
"Where the fuck have you been, Dad's left to go look for you. It's 9'oclock! The sun set ages ago!"
"I'm sorry, I was with Hiro."
You walked inside to find your paranoid mother sat nervously on the couch. Once she heard the door opening she preyed that it was you and not Minato, without any luck of finding you. Her pale faced quickly turned into an angry one and she ran up and hugged you. Now that you have grown practically to your fullest you were around less than an inch smaller than your mother. Giving her more of a reason to still call you her baby.
"Where were you, I was so worried!" She exclaimed.
"I'm sorry." You apologised. Your mum called up Minato to inform him that she was home safe and sound and your mother dismissed you from the living room where you left for your bedroom. Once you were in there, it gave you time to think. You were still shaking from Hiro's kisses, and you hoped your mother couldn't notice the quaver in your voice that Hiro had left from making you so nervous. Lying on top of your bed, you rested your sore feet upon the duvet. You plugged in your headphones and blasted some Bring Me The Horizon into your ears. Before long your droopy eyes could no longer hold up and you fell into a peaceful sleep.

~

The next morning you woke to a tiny knock on the door.
"Vicky open the door." An unfamiliar voice whispered. You made your way quietly to the entrance, tiptoeing across the carpet and pressing your ear against it. "Vicky, it's Hiro." He said. You swung the door open and pulled him in without a second thought.
"What do you want and why are you here?" You groaned jokingly.
Hiro swallowed the lump in his throat and he cheeks were now adorning a cute blush. Your followed his eyes' gaze to see what exactly he was looking at. You were in a short, tight, black crop top and tiny pyjama shorts which showed almost entirely your thighs. "Oh my god, Hiro!" You faked mock anger. He giggled shyly and before you could count to three his hand was on your cheek and his mouth was near your ear on the opposite site of your face.
"You're so sexy."
"Oh my god you pervert!" You shouted out.
"Shhhh, they'll hear." He sniggered. He placed a small kiss on your temple before a voice echoed through the house.
"Hiro! Why are you taking so long? and is Vicky even up yet?!" Ken called through the house.
"Coming!" He replied, pulled away and leaving the room.

After 2 straight hours of band practise a few of the boys had left to get drinks which left you, Hiro and Teru alone. "What's taking them so long?" He complained, bouncing his leg up and down with anger. His forehead was slightly sweaty along with the other boys and soon he ran out of patience and left to see what was going on. Hiro was over the other side of the room, his trusty bass resting on his thigh and sharing a locked gaze between you. As soon as Teru and the others were at a decent distance, Hiro practically threw his ass on the floor and raced over to your side. Without and delay Hiro had pinned you on the sofa beneath him and was leaning in for a kiss.
"Finally they left us alone." He smiled from ear to ear.
You let out a tiny giggle, giving Hiro permission to place small soft kisses over your face and neck. He began with your nose, trailing downwards before coming straight back up again. Hiro's hair was loose and the ends tickled your chest where your low cut top was revealing. Hiro began leaving one full kiss just below your ear on your neck and you both began to hear the boys returning. Hiro prolonged the kissing as much as possible until he pulled away in the nick of time, getting off and sitting on the other side of the sofa casually. You covered your face and neck with your hands, worrisome of the mark and love bites he had left, not forgetting the deep blush in your cheeks which you most likely had. Ken was carrying a tray of drinks and landed it onto the coffee table in the middle of the room. Ken and the others sat down before Kazu opened his mouth to speak.
"Why are you two so quiet?" You and Hiro exchanged a glance before picking up your drinks and taking a sip in sync.