II : Skateboarding

"Ken I have to go now I'll see you at school tomorrow? Yeah?" Kazu spoke, lacing up his boots. Ken gave a small nod and finished making the drinks for you and Hiro as Kazu was exiting the house. You were sat next to the cute boy, he was sipping the tea Ken had just made and lightly tapping his foot on the floor. Since you had arrived the three boys had helped with unpacking, a tour of the house and important information. Such as the fact that Ken was Minato's son who's mother had left when he was still a baby, leaving you both in a similar situation. And that Kazu and Hiro were his best friends who came over often. Hiro was a very confident guy, he made a lot of jokes. (From what you had observed without knowing what he was saying.) and Ken was a very calm and happy person. They both knew English decently well and you could kinda talk to them. You sat in a lot of uncomfortable silences as you had just met these two boys and didn't really know what to say. Your mother had failed to mention Ken, although apparently he had known about you for a little while.
"Shall we go out? I feel like skateboarding." Hiro said after all of you had finished the drinks Ken prepared. They both started walking out the living room and into the kitchen and you thought it would be best to follow.
"Dad we're going to the park." Ken informed his father and we left the house after we had gotten our stuff. The walk through Osaka wasn't tiring and before long you had gotten to a skate park. As soon as you had entered it Hiro threw down his board and jumped on, he pushed with his foot as was riding along the smooth concrete. You were in a state of shock, his dreads were flying backwards and showed of his godly cheekbones.
"Oh my god." You drooled. Ken stopped watching over him and grabbed his longboard as well. The park was empty and it was around 5 o'clock. You stood to one side and rolled up the sleeves of your navy hoodie up just below your elbows, as it was getting hot. Over 5 minutes later Hiro stopped and came over to me.
"Come." He grabbed your hand and held his skateboard in the other and brought you into the middle of the park. His hands were warm, but not clammy from the exercise. He set the board down and pulled you on top. "Can you skate?" He asked in his velvety, Japanese accented voice. You shook your head and he sighed with a giggle. He held both of your hands tightly and walked you along the ground. The wheels didn't feel like they were giving you much control and you let him be in control of your movement. "You need to push with your feet and tilt to turn." You nodded slightly and focuses on learning how to skate. Whilst Ken was busy practising somewhere, Hiro was stood a couple metres in front of you and waited for you to skate forward. With your left leg your used your force to kick against the ground and glide your forward. You hadn't used as much force as you thought you had, and rolled about 40cm before coming to a halt. You laughed with embarrassment and Hiro offered you advice. "Push harder." He crossed his arms as he waited for you to get back into position for a second try. This time you over shot and came bounding forward knocking into the blue haired boy and pushing him over with your weight. You landed head first on top of him, causing him to smash his head on the ground. "Oww, that hurt!" He complained childishly.
"I'm so sorry." You panicked and jumped off him sitting by his side and assessing the situation. Ken looked up from the Ruckus and ran over.
"Haha Hiro, did she realise you were trying to get in her pants?" He teased nudging his shoulder, making him blush. Luckily for him you didn't understand a thing Ken said.
"Shut up Ken, that's not true." They giggled to each other silently.
You helped Hiro get back up and apologised once again.