IV : School

You woke up happily, you were starting to like this place. Your relationship with Minato and Ken has increased and you are completely fine with calling them family. To think that if your mother never made the decision to move and you would of never met Ken or Hiro or any of the other boys was mind blowing. Despite that, today is your first day at school. You are incredibly nervous, not only with all the new people but not being able to communicate with them very well. A knock and the door told you both to leave and when Ken opened the door, welcoming the boys you both left the house. Ken and Kazu walked in front, catching up on all the subjects they haven't talked about since yesterday. Hiro walked the same pace beside you making small talk.
"If you need help with anything then I'm always here." He smiled keeping a firm grip on his school bag. It was a plain black backpack and hung low on his back.
"Thank you so much." He gave a small smile as a 'your welcome' and you finished your trek to school.

~

"Good morning class, today and onwards we will have a new student joining our class. Her name is Vicky and I hope you will welcome her." Your male teacher announced to the room. You skimmed around thier faces spotting Tatsu two rows from the front and Hiro toward the right on the back row. He smiled cheekily and you couldn't look away. The teacher ordered you to sit in the seat in front of Hiro and next to a girl with long black hair. You swung your bag under the desk and sat down. The lesson quickly started and people began pairing up. Hiro tapped your shoulder and you spun round to what he had to say.
"You can join with us." He smiled, pulling you up by your wrist and taking you over to Tatsu. You took the spare seat and started with the task that was set.
"Who's that girl? Why is she so close with them two?" Both of the boys turned to the girl who spoke out of line, and sent her a glare.
"What?" You asked quietly.
"It doesn't matter." Hiro thought that it was better if you didn't know about the negativity going around about you. The lessons flew by fast and before you know it it was lunch time. You found Hiro sat with some of the other boys and thought that it would be best to find refuge with them on the first day before making any possible friends.
"Hi Hiro!" You smiled walking over. You sat the seat next to him and talked to Kazu who was opposite whilst waiting for Ken to arrive. Once all five boys were seated Hiro got out a canned drink for you which he had bought on the way to school and slides it across the table.
"Thank you so much Hiro." You smile, gladly taking the drink and opening it to take a sip. All the other boys open up their food and begin eating. You took a bite into your sandwich when across the room your heard a group of girls talking about everyone else.
"Oh my god, who the hell is that ugly foreigner and what is she doing with Crossfaith?" You heard across the room.
"Her names Vicky or something, she moved here after her dad killed himself because she was misbehaving so much. Apparently she stabbed her own cousin." Hiro heard the blatant lie and he know you did to. He moved his hand to your arm and focussed his attention to you. You took deep breaths and they rest of the boys noticed your uneasiness.
"Vicky. Are you okay?" Tatsu asked gently. You nodded silently and took another bite from your meal.
"Jesus Christ that's really fucked up, I'm staying away from her." Little did they know that you had been taught the most important part of Japanese. And hearing you name put in the same sentence as those words, meant it was pretty easy to string the sentences together. The food in your mouth made you feel sick and your limbs felt thence with anger. You never had to deal with stuff like this, people talking behind your back thinking you don't know what they're saying. The rude comments, the painful shoves from this morning. It made you kind upset. Hiro stoked your hair and frowned with sympathy. You held the tears in and Hiro lead you out the dining room and into the empty corridor. He held your shoulders and his towering frame dominated your vision. He ran his right hand across your cheek making your heart beat rapidly and your knees go weak.
"Vicky, don't worry. I'll look after you." He smiled. You daydreamed into his deep, warm brown eyes. "Just tell me if anything happens okay?" You gave a slight nod as a reply and he held your hand as you walked backing into the cafeteria. "We wouldn't want anyone to get suspicious." He laughed sitting back in his seat and finishing his lunch. You couldn't help but stare at this boy. He had a cute chubby face, a straight pointed nose and long muscly arms. His hair was tied up with selected parts down, framing his face and showing of his jaw and neck. You have just begun to like Hiro even more.