III : Meeting 'Them all'

The people talking downstairs echoes through the house, well you say talking but it would best be described as shouting. You woke up confused, 24 hours ago you were in your old family home, then you remembered. You recognised that you were in your new bedroom almost 6,000 miles away from home. 'Well, this is your home now.' You thought positively.
Knock, knock.
"Hello?" You asked.
"Can I come in honey?" Your mum asked.
You answered a short reply and sat up in bed to talk to your mother.
"Good morning, Victoria," She smiled kindly. "We thought we would give you some time to settle in so we didn't wake you up this morning. Me and Minato need to pop into town to get your uniform so you will have to look after the house with Ken by yourself alright?"
You thanked her and let her go. Before she had left you threw on some black jogging bottoms and a grey sweatshirt before saying goodbye. Ken was in a the clean kitchen making breakfast and you were sat at the dining room table on your phone. After a few minutes Ken walked through and placed a bowl of cereal in front of you.
"Why do you make me food?" You asked quietly, trying not to sound ungrateful.
"Can you not just say thank you." He laughed, walking round the other side of the table and taking a seat. "And the answer to your question is that your my sister-in-law which makes you family, and I look after my family." He smiled spooning a pool of milk and Cheerios into his mouth. You smiled back and assumed the he thought that way after what happened with him and his mum. "By the way the boys are coming over today." He stated.
"Hiro and Kazu? Do they really come over this often?" You said shocked.
"Yeah," he laughed. "This time all of them, are coming round though."
"All... of them?" You asked nervously.
"Don't be shy. It's just Hiro, Kazu, Teru and Tatsu."
"When are they.."
"Ding Dong."
"I think that answers your question." He smirked. You weren't exactly dressed and you don't have any makeup on but you still walked to the door. Ken opened the door to four Japanese guys who all towered over you. They all piled in and sat around in the living room, this is where you first got a good look at them.
"Hi Ken and Vicky." Hiro smiled, his cheeks moved upwards and made his eyes thinner and cuter, making you giggle slightly.
"Wow is this your new sister? she's hot." The shortest one with blonde hair said.
"Hey!" Ken moaned.
"What did he say?" Your voice squeaked out.
"Oh yeah and she doesn't speak Japanese." Ken piped in. Hiro nodded and you looked around trying to understand the conversation.
"Ken she's really pretty." The guy across from you said who's name you have learnt is Teru.
"Cut it out!" Hiro frowned at him.
"Look at her legs." The blonde one from earlier joined in, biting his lip.
"And her boobs." The moment those words left Teru's mouth Hiro stood up and walked over to him, Kazu was silent through this all.
"Stop! That's his sister and stop talking about her like she's not here, just because she doesn't understand doesn't mean she deserves this!" You probably looked like a dear caught in headlights whilst the boys argued.
"Vicky I'm sorry." Teru bowed to you.
"I don't even know what happened." You admitted.
"He said stuff about your body." Ken frowned. "Nothing bad, he just said a crude joke." You pouted slightly and Hiro and Ken sat either side of you. Even though you were slightly insulted you were beginning to like and feel comfortable with these guys.
"Are you coming to our school?" Kazu asked kindly, he was always a more quiet and gentler member of the group. You looked at Ken for translation but he just answered the question instead.
"She'll be there tomorrow." Honestly out of them all you are rather happy that Ken is the one who was chosen as your brother from now on.
"What do you wanna do now?" Hiro asked from beside you. He was wearing a cute navy t-shirt which looked like it had toast on it and fully black skinny jeans. He looked good, no, more than good. He looked like someone you would have a crush on.
"I'm gonna get ready." You said, blushing at the thought of having a crush on Hiro. You ran up the single flight of stairs and into your own bedroom. You threw on a pair of black skinny jeans to match Hiro and a grey jumper. You also lined your eyes with makeup and evened out your skin tone subtly before leaving the room. You walked passed the bathroom which opened as soon as you were in a 2 foot radius from the door and lo and behold Hiro walked out.
"Hello there." He smiled warmly, standing in the doorway for no particular reason.
"Er.. Hi." You stuttered.
"You know I saw you looking at me earlier." He said casually and composed.
"Huh!? What?" You spat out as he walked closer.
"You know although I shouted at the boys for what they said, I kinda agree with them." When he said those words you could feel yourself go up in flames. You placed a hand to your cheek, praying it wasn't red and looking inflamed from embarrassment. He took another step and was stepping into your personal-space bubble. His body was almost pressed up against yours and his head was dipped down into your neck. Your heart fizzled with excitement and Hiro opened his mouth to talk.
"Your eyeliner is smudged." He said huskily in your ear. You sighed with annoyance and relief because although he luckily didn't say anything too daring you still with he did for some reason. He stepped away and made his way back down to the others but not before he gave you a cheeky smirk walking down the stairs.

Hi everyone! Please tell me if you like this book so I know you would like more. 💜✨