X : An Attack

Time for some drama! I got the end idea from a fanfic on tumblr that I don't remember the name of or the author so credit to you. And let me know. 3 votes for next chapter?

The Monday morning following was a scary one, you had to face Hiro. You you haven't seen since you slept together on Saturday night. Luckily you had kept it a secret from all the other boys and they only people who knew were you two and his suspicious parents. You sat at your desk as usual and took out your planner for today.

"What do you have?" A voice interrupted behind you. You could tell from a mile away it was your boyfriend and he peeked over you shoulder to have a look at your lessons. "Nice, we have science together." He smiled and sat back in his seat.

"Why do you always speak English to each other, nobody knows what your saying." A girl on the row beside Hiro asked.

"That's the point." Hiro sarkily replied. You were proud of Hiro's comeback and carried on with your school day. You met up with all the boys at break time, they all decided to meet in yours, Hiro's and Tatsu's classroom. You all sat around your desk and Tatsu had an important announcement.

"You know my friend who got us that venue in Tokyo? Well he said that he's been contacted and we'll be able to play more shows with other companies!" He said excitedly. All the boys jumped for joy causing the whole class to look at them and tut with the disruption.

"Oh my god you guys! Well done." You grinned as although you weren't the one who achieved anything you were so happy for them. The look on Hiro's face was something you wanted to remember forever. His smile was from ear to ear and his cheeks were raised causing his eyes to squint cutely.

Next you had science which meant the you and Hiro had to walk together. He was tightly pressed against your side and his fingers skimmed yours more than once. Your middle aged science teacher let all the students in and to sit down. You sat in your assigned seat which was thankfully right behind Hiro meaning you could sneakily tap his shoulder and turn away before he saw it was you. You were asked to get into pairs so you and Hiro aromatically grouped up. Unlike many other classes there was no other members of Crossfaith in this class meaning you could be as flirty as you wish. Whilst you were setting up the equipment for an experiment the teacher quietened.
"Where should I meet you after school?" He whispered in your ear.

"I don't know maybe by the gates?"

The end of the day soon neared. You walked out after a long lesson of history, which had been kept five minutes behind for and waited at the gates. A man with a drawn up black hoodie neared and you lowered your head. You were slightly on edge with the mans presence and his appearance which was unknown. As he began coming closer. His hands were suspiciously moving in his pocket, as if he was handling something in there before he...

~

Hiro's Point of View

You sighed with annoyance the one time that you would of been able to spend a whole afternoon with Vicky and you fucked it up. During your maths lesson you weren't concentrating and instead talking to Kazu about Vicky and everything about her. The strict teacher had decided to punish you and make you take a detention. You went to the gates but Vicky was nowhere to be found. You rang her phone to be greeted by the answerphone and the option to leave a voicemail which is what you did. As it was winter and all, the days have been coming shorter and it has gotten very dark. You decided to go to her house and visit her and Ken and hopeful apologise for leaving her waiting. Well that was the plan. After knocking on the door you saw a hopeful Ken whose face dropped to a disappointed one as soon as he saw your face.
"What? Why are you so disappointed?" You laughed.

"I thought you were Vicky, she hasn't got home yet but she told me she was gonna be with you." He replied worriedly.

"What? I had detention but where we were going to meet she wasn't there so I thought I would visit her here. What do you mean she hasn't come home?"

"Fuck. It's pitch black, where is she?!" The second those words left his mouth Ken's dad arrived at the door.

"Is she home yet?!" Minato panicked.

"No." Ken shortly replied. Minato sighed then asked us both to get in his car and go looking for her. You were buckled in the backseat with Ken and his dad in the front driving through Osaka late on a Monday night. "Where could she be?" You passed the bridge that overlooked the river back where you and Vicky first kissed and the clocktower where you found her frozen to her toes. She wasn't really the smartest of people. Hopefully she just happened to make other plans and accidentally double book herself. You went through the streets and sadly no luck. Minato decided to drop you off at your home as it wouldn't be necessary to be taking a boy that is not his own through the streets of Osaka at nighttime. You went into the empty house and turned all the lights on and sadly no mum and dad. You sat of the sofa and got your phone out, sending text messages to Vicky that may never be read.

Where are you?

Why won't you answer!

Please be safe. <3

Before you knew it you had fallen asleep only to be rudely awoken by a banging on the door. You had gotten up once it was knocked for the third time as you realised the person behind the door must be knocking for something important. You opened the door to reveal a beaten up Vicky with scruffy uniform and bleeding profusely from her stomach area.

"Oh my fucking god." You said speechless.

"Hiro..." She mumbled before collapsing in your arms.