Ch. 12 -Sluts and Secrets

Start from the beginning

I was immediately attacked by a multitude of thoughts, all of which included vivid images of me making out with Justin.

I gulped and let out a nervous giggle, giving Greg a grin that probably looked more like a grimace. "Sorry. Stupid moment." I waved my hand airily. "Hi."

He chuckled. "Hi."

"How are you?" I asked.

"A lot better now." He admitted, giving me a smile.

I smiled back. "Me too." I stated.

"I was freaking out when you ran away at the hockey game and then didn't respond to my texts." Greg stated, furrowing his eyebrow with concern. "Were you at the hospital?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah..." I trailed off.

"How's Ryan?" Greg asked.

"He's fine." I replied. "I don't think he'll be at school today, because he got a concussion and has a lot of bruises and stuff, so...he'll probably be at the hospital for a few more days. But he's doing a lot better, and he's going to be okay." I smiled.

Greg smiled back. "That's awesome! I'm happy to hear that."

"Me too." I replied. "And sorry I ran off on you and Natasha like that at the game. I was just really worried and I had to make sure he was okay."

Greg nodded. "I understand. But next time, you should let me know where you are. Or at least text me back." He gave a small laugh.

I laughed back, giving him a smile smile. "Yeah. I will." I replied. "Sorry."

Inwardly, I felt ridiculously annoyed.

Greg and I had been together for a few weeks.

Sure, I guess things had gotten somewhat serious fairly fast, but it's not like I was planning on marrying him.

At the moment.

And him being all needy and clingy was starting to bother me.

"It's okay." Greg replied, smiling at me warmly.

I smiled back at him.

He gazed deep into my eyes before he leaned forward and grabbed ahold of my waist. He closed his own eyes and then bent down, kissing me full on the mouth.

Automatically, I kissed him back, placing my arms around his neck.

I liked kissing him, but I couldn't help but notice a painfully obvious difference in how I felt kissing him and how I felt kissing Justin.