I'm going to let you shine

Mercy's Office

          Lena watch Winston and Mercy get to work on something that could bring her back. She knew it could be done she trusted these two to make it. It was still pretty late and she hasn't had a good nights rest in a long time. Lena could feel sleep trying to catch up with her, so she let her eyes fall. She knew mercy and Winston wouldn't care if she took a nape. What Lena didn't know was she wasn't reappearing her body was slowly fading.

     Mercy turned around to check on Lena, but her fears had got her first. Mercy yelled and ran to Lena, but she was to late. Lena didn't even hear Mercy and Winston yelling her name, but everything went blank. Mercy sank to the ground repeating "no.....no no no" her body went stiff. Winston could only watch Lena disappear again. Winston and Mercy's screams were heard this time and woken up both Gabe and Morrison. Who were going to see what had happened in the infirmary. Morrison walked out of his room to meet Gabe's eyes. Morrison didn't need an explanation why he was up. They both knew that something had to be going on in Mercys lab, but they didn't think it would be at this time at night. So the two headed down to check if she was ok.

The Slipstream

Lena felt her body go cold when she opened her eyes all she could see was darkness. Her fears were back to haunt her. The void hadn't given her up. Its claws were pulling her back to the darkness like a crow. It was as if the claws were keeping her still not letting her yell out. She wanted to call out for her friends, but no sound came from her mouth. Her body started to give out, she could no longer struggle. This place was her prison, her nightmare.

       The void is unforgivable it only takes. No one can escape its wrath, not even for the damned. Lena couldn't see no more her eyes were glued shut. She felt her whole body go numb. Black smoke started to circle her body slowly move up like a snake swallowing its prey. She didn't want to leave her l family with the last bit of strength she had. Lena struggled, she tried to break free from the hold. She kept trying, but the smoke was all around her. She couldn't breathe, she tried to breathe. She needed air, but Lena's body gave out from the lack of oxygen. 

    The smoke started to fall when a green serpent circled Lena. It started to snap and growl at the smoke. Lena could barely keep her eyes open, but she caught a glimpse of the serpent wrapping around her. She tried to open her eyes more to look at the serpent. She felt like she was going to faint, but something told her to stay awake. The smoke turned in to a figure with a bow and arrow. The figure had no emotion in my it faces as it started at her. Lena knew what was going to happen next. The figure pulls out an arrow he loaded his bow and fired. She saw the arrow glow she wanted to scream, but Lena couldn't speak. The figure let the arrow fly as to twin dragons appeared from where the arrow was. The last thing Lena heard before fading out was someone saying her name. With a flash of silver and neon green was the last thing she saw before blacking out.

Mercy's Office

Mercy was on the floor crying with Winston holding her shoulders. She was so close to having her friend back. Her cries reached Morrison and Gabe who were at the end of the hallway. The two started to sprint towards Mercy's door. They busted down the door to only to see Winston trying to comfort Mercy. The two termed to face Morrison and Gabe the only words they heard was Mercy's. " We lost her again." Gabe responded "Who?" Then the room got silent. "Mercy who!?" Mercy tried her best to say Lena's name but couldn't even speak. "It was Lena," Winston said. The two commanders looked speechless. "Mercy she's gone" Morrison looked at Mercy with pity.

When the Gabe and Morrison were about to leave, in the corner of the room a  girl appeared. Mercy followed their eyes to meet hazel ones staring right back her. Lena was still fading in and out of reality. Gabe and Morrison were in complete shock. " Lena.... Wh.... What happened to you." Lena tried to explain and so did Mercy. It takes awhile it didn't help that Mercy didn't tell them beforehand, so they were pissed. Then when Mercy told them why she didn't then they knew she was only protecting Lena like a mother. " Winston and I are trying to keep Lena in our time frame, but earlier she had disappeared entirely. We didn't have to stop the matter." Winston also showed them that Lena could touch anything. Morrison then said " you should tell everyone tomorrow. We will be returning to check on Lena in the morning." Then the two left the room.

To Lena those two were like her fathers, always looking out for her. After that Lena went back to what happened it the slipstream. The serpent the flash of silver and green. It felt so finales to Lena, but it was turning morning. Lena was sleep deprived, she was like a domino ready to fall. She used all her energy to just walk over Mercy and Winston to see how their work was going. She opened the door to see the two hard at work. The room had papers everywhere, McCree had too much to drink and came into mercy's office. "Gezz lov's you two should take a break." The two only looked at her. " Sorry, Lena but we need to keep going if you want to be in our physical plane again. You should stay in the medical bay, plus everyone is coming to see you." Lena felt like she was a small bird that was going to be free like the cage doors were going to be opened and the closer the door opened the more her heart raced. She couldn't wait to see everyone again, but there was a small part of Lena that didn't want to see them. This part had seen how they got here. Their voices and screams were still in her head, so Lena went back to the room. The part that didn't want to see her friends was taking over her. " I can deal with that anymore I can't...I can't" The door to the room suddenly opened and in stepped Genji. He had heard the whole thing, Lena couldn't stop the tears from falling. Genji sat down right by Lena. " I asked my master to join us here. I thought it would be nice to meditate again with you." This did make Lena feel a little bit better, but she felt like a stale biscuit. She knew she could trust Genji with anything, he was the one who made Lena want to join Overwatch.

Lena turned to Genji slowly and started to speak but it came out like a miss match of words. Before Lena could say anything Genji spoke " I know what you saw, I know it is troubling you. It pains me to see you like this, you are the light of Overwatch." To Lena, it was as if Genji knew just what to say to her. It sounded like he was the one in the dream that protected her and that's when I hit her. Genji was the one in her dream and here he is trying to cheer her up. She was so happy to have Genji here, he was the only one who knew how to brighten her up! "Thank you" was all she could say.

______________________________

I going to let you shine......

____________________________

Hello everyone sorry this chapter is a little late, I have been in a grave of homework. So if there is anything wrong with this chapter just put it in the comments. Also, I hoped you liked this!

WW41 out~

So what is your favorite Overwatch ship?