I wont let it blow out

Play song when Genji sees Lena in his dreams
-----------------------------------------------------

  It was getting late, so Mercy stared at Lena threw the camera on her computer on her desk. Lena's body was blinking in and out of reality. She wondered what Lena went threw when the slipstream tokes her, she must be traumatized from the experience. She saw Genji was sleeping right next to Lena. The two looked like they were fast asleep, she knew this week has been terrible for the both of them.

          Mercy knew Winston would take a long time to get to her office since he was on the other end of the Overwatch base. Mercy was still designing if to tell Morrison and Gabe, she would tell them after Winston and her diagnosis what is wrong with Lena. If they could find out what was wrong. Mercy told herself that she shouldn't think that way they will find a way to help Lena.

           As time was passing by, Lena started to shake viciously with tears going down her face. Lena started to yell out load saying "No please stop...... No more arrows please leave him alone!" She kept saying the same thing over and over again. Mercy tried to quite her down but to no avail, this also woke up the sleeping ninja. Genji looked over at Lena he froze when he head about the arrows. Lena looked so scared and still, they could do nothing but wait till she wakes up. Mercy looked at Genji and could tell he was sad about what had happened to Lena. After a few seconds, Lena shot up like she was shot out of a cannon. She looked around the room to reinsurer her surroundings. Lena did see Genji and a scared Mercy look back at her. " sorry love do n't mean to scare you, it was just a bad dream."

         Lena tried to play it off until mercy would leave. She didn't want Mercy to know what she saw when she was in the dark void. Lena noticed Genji looking at her. " It's ok to love" was all she could say. Genji didn't believe trace, he knew something was off. For some reason when he heard the word " arrows" he froze.  " Lena, please tell what is bothering you. It pains me to see you lie" After that Lena went silent like she was put on mute. She didn't want to make Genji worry or to tell him that she knows how he became a cyborg. Genji didn't get his answer, so he stayed quite knowing Lena was going through something. When he turned to look at Lena, but in the corner of his visor he saw a green serpent wrapping around Lena. It was Genji's dragon wrapping its self around Lena in a protective way. The dragon doesn't appear only if the person is important to its user that was what his mother would tell Honzo and him when they were young.

Back to Mercy

          A knock came from Mercy's door, so she said to come in. It was Winston, " sorry I wasn't here earlier, what is the problem Angla?" Mercy told Winston to follow her to the back room. She opens the door to the back room to show him, Lena. Who was hiding in the corner with Genji?Winston was shocked that Lena was alive, he was about to go huge her when he noticed she was see threw. " What happened." Mercy explained Lena's ghost-like state, but Winston did ask her did she tell Morrison and Gabe. She replied with a "no" she told him it wasn't the time. That it would probably be too much for Lena to handle. Winston and Mercy knew they needed to get to work right now, so mercy told Genji that he should leave and get some rest so they could work. He was going to decline but Lena told him she would be fine. She was lying but she wanted him to get some rest. Genji left the room but told Mercy and Winston to call him if anything happened.

    Genji walks back to his room still thinking about his dragon and Lena. He wonders if the serpent was trying to warn him or something else. He needed to sleep, but he wanted to go back to Mercy's office and stay right next to Lena. He was so much in a thought that he was standing right outside of his door for 2 minutes. Genji opens his door and quietly shut it. His room was pitch black, but his cybernetic body glow. So he was able to see everything, he walked over to his bed and pulled the dark green sheets back and slowly got into bed. He didn't know how tired he was until it hit him. His cybernetic body started to glow a faint neon green.

In his dreams though, Genji was in a garden with cherry blossom all around. There was a light fog surrounding the garden giving it a calm and mysterious feeling. There was a pathway leading into a dark part of the garden. Genji didn't really know what to do, he rarely had dreams so he started to look around. For some reason, he felt something calling him towards the darkened path. When he turned to look at the path he saw a faint green serpent floating in front of the path. He was mesmerized that his dragon had appeared. The last time this happened was when he was 12 when he was learning how to control it. The dragon did a twirl and started going down. It kept turning back and looking at Genji like it was singling him to follow. Genji stated to follow his dragon down the path, but every step Genji toke it got darker.

After walking about maybe a half of a mile it was pitch black. He felt like he was in a cage or a darkened room. As they kept walking Genji notice a figure in the distance. The figure was facing the other way, but their body was shacking. As he goes closer he saw the figure was Lena. Genji's dragon started to wrap its self around Lena. It started to growl at a figure in front of Lena. A yell was heard from the darken figure when two twin dragon appeared. They came spiraling towards Lena. Genji knew Lena needed to move or the dragons would consume her like they did to him. He ran and pushed Lena down so the dragon would miss. He heard Lena start to cry. She started to say Genji's name over and over. That's when it hit him, she had just seen how he got attacked by his brother. After the twin dragon disappeared Genji pulled up to look around. The figure who he knew was young Hanzo was on the ground in the fetal position. Genji swore he heard his brother start to cry and curse in Japanese. Then his brother started to fade away, so Genji turned back to Lena. His dragon was holding her in a protective and caring way. Silently Genji said " I won't let you fade away. You are my light Lena Oxten I will protect you until the day I die because I love you." He knew his dragon was showing him how much Lena means to him. The serpent then wrapped around Genji pulling him and Lena closer. Genji was holding Lena like his dragon protectively and lovingly. What Genji didn't know was that Lena was having the same nightmare when she was in the void. And he saved her from the dragon.

Genji won't let Lena get blown out like a flame from a candle.

_______________________________

I won't let you blow out......

____________________________

Hey, everyone, I hope you like this chapter. I think this one is pretty much what I think the best one I made, but if you don't think so tell me what chapter was your favorite. Also, I made a book called Just talking it will be used for updates on This story and Overwatch ships so it won't take up space in the stories. Well, I hope you liked and remember to check out JocelynAugustaChow, LordofCool, and Emerald1236!!!

WW41 out~