Let it shine

As the blue light dimmed Lena couldn't see anything. The only thing Lena could see was her body. All she could remember was trying to teleport the slipstream and the core started to brighten up after that it was all a blur. Lena then called out " Hello." With no reply, but in the darkness, she saw a figure who had a bow and arrow. He started to say something Lena couldn't understand and his right arm started to glow blue. He was aiming for her chest when he let go of the arrow two blue dragons came spiraling towards her. She felt like screaming but nothing came out. As the dragons went threw her body. She felt nothing, but she heard a scream of a man. When the dragons disappeared in front of Lena, she saw a boy with green hair with a bloody white shirt. With a katana on his back. A million things went through her head at that point. For some reason, the person looked so familiar, until it hit her, when she saw a small green dragon almost fading away from the person body. It was Genji her best friend lying under her. She felt like she was in a nightmare, so she started to cry. Her world was crashing before her, her own life is falling down. "Why....WHY! Genji PLEASE WAKE UP!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Genji was hiding away in his room for a week. He still can let go that his Lena had just disappeared, the only things he had were memories and her helmet. His tears would never came as he felt like he had been shot throw the heart. His master had been coming in telling Genji he needs to leave his room, but to no agreement from the cyborge.

It was 12:25 PM, the whole base was silent. Genji knew this was the best time to leave his room since he knew no one would bother him. He opened his door with out making a sound and started to quietly walk to the door to the garden. He knelt into the grass and looked up towards the moon its glow was like a mysterious beast looking down at him with pity. To Genji, he knew Zenyatta would not understand what he felt at this moment. Lena made him feel whole, as if he was still human.

After staring at the moon for at least an hour Genji headed back to his room it was easy since he already knew where the creaky flooring was. With his speed and how light he was on his feet, no sound was made. When he was about to reach his room glowing orbs appeared glowing a light yellow like the morning sun outside of this door. "Where have you been my student, everyone is getting worried about you," said Zenyatta. "I am not whole anymore master" was all Genji could say. " You should go see her, you know she doesn't want your heart to turn cold and hard." Zenyatta was trying to make Genji go to Lena Oxten's gravestone. Which was located on the East airstrip. The room went silent for a moment.
After a couple of minutes, Genji agreed he would visit Lena's grave tomorrow. He felt like this would break him more than anything else.

So he waved goodnight to his master, once inside Genji notice how much a mess his room was. He needed to clean up, he knew Zenyatta was worried for him and he knew everyone was worried, but he felt like he was the reason Lena was no more. He still thinks he should have gone with his gut feeling and stopped Lena from getting in that jet. He would go to her grave tomorrow and tell her everything. He walked over to his bed. And lets his body relax and go in a deep slumber. His green neon light started to fade as he slept.

________________________________

Lena's body wouldn't stop shaking as tears were flowing down her face. She was in a living nightmare, she kept on seeing her friend's past. It made it worse when she saw herself die in front of all of them. She could still hear the screams of pain. She wished she could help. She couldn't take it anymore. She felt like the darkness was consuming her like she was chained here forever. The only thing Lena could do was cry. Lena kept her eye shut hoping no more will come if she can't see. In a blink of an eye, she appeared on the East airstrip, but she still was crying loudly. She didn't open her eyes thinking she was still in the nightmare that was the void.

________________________________

Genji woke feeling like shit his whole body hurt, but he won't let that bother him. He was going to visit Lena's grave right now. He didn't want everyone to follow him to the grave telling him it was all right. So with his ninja training he quietly sprinted out the door and walked to the east airstrip. He felt tears run down his face under his visor. As he got closer to the airstrip he heard someone crying, but the voice sounded so familiar. In an instant Genji started running towards the cries. When he reached the east airstrip there was a girl hugging herself tightly, as he got closer he felt like he couldn't stop moving. " Le..L.Lena" was all he could manage to say.

_______________________________

Let it shine...

-----------------------------------------------------Hello everyone I really wanted to talk with some of you the thing I wanted to say was hope you liked this and I was wondering does this look good on the computers and laptops. The reasons for the last one is I have been writing this story with my phone so yeah 😅. Also if I made an mistake in this story please tell me.

I still want to thank JocelynAugustaChow

LordofCool

Emerald1236

For everything so please check them out!!!

WW41 out~