♡Chapter 17♡

"Lexieee!!!" Sam whined to me as I came into the living room with our Arizona's. I chuckled before giving him his Mucho Mango and sitting next to him. As I sat next him, he picked me up and cuddled me into him. I smiled and lifted my head up slightly to let our lips meet each others. The kiss was amazing. So gentle. So full of love. So passionate. So soft. So..So perfect. 

"What?" I chuckled. He looks so adorable right now, it's not even funny. He was wearing a navy knit beanie, a Nirvana baseball tee, and grey sweatpants, meanwhile I sat next to him wearing my grey PINK sweatpants that were huge on me and my black sweatshirt and that had in white words PINK printed on it. It was our lazy day. And plus it was a bit chilly for it being summer, or the AC was just on high or something. Who knows. 

"Will you do a video with me?" He asked batting his eyelashes as if he were a girl that was flirting obnoxiously and pouting his lip out. 

"Course, don't have to beg babe." I laughed pecking his lips. "What's the video anyways?" 

"Girlfriend or boyfriend tag, whichever one that is." He said. 

"Oh.." I said quietly. 

"What's wrong princess?" He asked bringing me closer to him. "You've been in plenty videos with me."

"I just..It's..Your fans never like any girl you are with, I mean some do. For example myself, before I met you and all and was like that and stuff, I supported anyone you dated, even Acacia." I said making him laugh at Acacia. "But not all of them are like that Sam, and in those videos they didn't know I was your girlfriend, they thought I was someone like Angelina or Jade." 

"Babe, look at me." He whispered putting his pointer finger under my chin and bringing my head up to look him in the eyes. "If they are really my true supporters, then they will accept you and love you just as much as I do, and all the boys do. If not, remember our quote." He said showing me his tattoo. "Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter." 

"I know, it's just nerve wracking." I sighed. "But whatever, let's film this shiz." I said to him getting up off of him. I turned around to face him and put my hands out to help him up. Once we stumbled a bit he was finally up. We intertwined our fingers together, which fit perfectly, and walked into my perfectly clean room. I grabbed my tripod and my Canon rebel T3i. Got it for Christmas, after much begging from my parents, same with my Mac's. 

I set it up as if I was making my own video right in front of my picture wall which was directly across from my window giving perfect lighting. We sat on my bed and you could see from our waist up in the view finder. 

"Got the questions?" I asked him once I fixed it up. He nodded with a sheepish smile before tackling me on the bed and knocking me down which made me laugh. He gave me few bunch of little wet kisses before sitting up straight as if he didn't just do that. I sat up and gave him a playful glare before I fixed my hair so it didn't look like we had sex and then hit record. 

He wrapped his arm around me before starting his intro. 

"Hey guys, it Sam.." He waved.

"And I'm Lexie." I smiled. 

"And this is the boyfriend girlfriend tag." He said. "So I have ten questions right here for both of us to answer and let's see who guesses the most right and wins!" 

"I'm gonna get them all right." I smirked quietly.

"Shut the fuck up." He joked making me laugh. "Okay, so the first question is where did we meet, where did we meet let's see?" He smirked looking over at me as if I didn't know, playfully pressuring me.