♡Chapter 1♡

"Have fun baby! Remember to be safe alright?'' My Mom asked as she hugged me. 

"Mom, I'll be alright." I smiled at her. 

"It's just you'll be gone the whole summer, and..I'll miss you dear." She sighed. I sighed in response and hugged her. I looked behind her and saw my little sister looking sad, which is pretty unusual for her being so bubbly and happy all the time. I let go of my Mom and went to give her a little hug.  She was only 3 years younger than me so we were pretty close and we could relate to another a lot more. 

"I'll miss you so much Lex." She said in our hug.

"I know El, I'll call you and everything alright?" I smiled at her. 

"I know, now go, go say goodbye to your precious little boyfriend." She teased making me laugh. There she is. I turned around and saw my boyfriend standing right in front of me. Now he is one person I'll miss the most. I ran up and hugged him letting him pick me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist my arms holding his neck tightly. 

"I love you so much Seth." I said in the hug but it came out muffled due to my face being buried in his neck.

"I love you too princess, please just don't go fall for them California boys, remember they don't have the accent." He smiled cheekily. I smiled back and kissed his lips softly. 

"I won't, British boys are way better." I smiled at him. He carefully let me down and handed me my suitcase. I smiled and took it from him putting it in the taxi. I smiled and waved to my family and boyfriend as I got into the cab. Man, I wish my Dad was able to be here, no he's not dead, he just has work. 

"To the airport please." I smiled at the driver. He smiled and nodded driving away, it was a good 25 minutes but I made it. I walked to my needed section and checked myself in. Once I was checked in I went to security, tip, never wear jewelry, belts, or jeans when going to an airport, I myself just wore my cropped yoga leggings, my denim half sleeve, and flip flops and I put my hair in a messy bun with a cool headband.. Pretty simple.

Once I was through security I went and looked around at some shops seeing what they had. Ooo, maybe I should buy Morgan a Florida suvenier! I looked around until I found this cute pink shirt with Ft. Lauderdale and then a little decal and under that Florida. Trust me, it's a lot cuter than it sounds. I took it up the register and gave the lady $20 also paying for my copy of Teen Vogue. 

Once I was out my zone started boarding so I got on the plane and found my seat. Seeing my Dad didn't want me to sit in the "uncomfortable" area he put me in first class cabin and honestly, I felt so out of place but whatever, it only last a few hours. I grabbed my phone and put in my ear buds turning on one of my favorite songs right now.

And hey darling, 

I hope you're good tonight. 

And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving. 

Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it. 

Tell me something sweet to get me by, 

'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la, 

Till everyone is singing

If you can wait till I get home, 

Then I swear to you that we can make this last. 

(La la la) 

If you can wait till I get home, 

Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past. 

Well it might be for the best.

And hey sweetie, 

Well I need you here tonight, 

And I know that you don't wanna be leaving me

Yeah, you want it, but I can't help it. 

I just feel complete when you're by my side, 

But I know you can't come home till they're singing

La, la la la, la la la, 

Till everyone is singing. 

La, la la la, la la la.

If you can wait till I get home, 

Then I swear to you that we can make this last. 

(La la la) 

If you can wait till I get home, 

Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past. 

Well it might be for the best.

You know you can't give me what I need. 

And even though you mean so much to me, 

I can't wait through everything, 

Is this really happening? 

I swear I'll never be happy again. 

And don't you dare say we can just be friends. 

I'm not some boy that you can sway. 

We knew it'd happen eventually.

La, la la la, la la la,

Now everybody's singing.

La, la la la, la la la,

Now everybody's singing.

La, la la la, la la la,

(If you can wait till I get home)

Now everybody's singing.

La, la la la, la la la,

(Then I swear we can make this last)

Now everybody's singing.

La, la la la, la la la,

(If you can wait till I get home)

Now everybody's singing.

La, la la la, la la la,

(Then I swear we can make this last)

Now everybody's singing.

La

Everytime I hear this song I can't help but to smile because it reminds me of Seth, he always sings that to me. I smiled and closed my eyes falling asleep for the rest of the ride to California. God, I can't wait for this summer, I definitely think it'll be the best one of my life.

OKAY GUYS I'M SO SORRY! As you can tell I changed the book a tad bit..Okay, a lot. But I like it better this way! So this is techinically the first chapter so yeah, hope you enjoyed it! Love youuu!!