♡Chapter 12♡

After our fun at the carnival we all decided since we're a bunch of fatties we should go get more food at In-N Out Burger. Since there was too many of us to fit in one car we took 2; first car was Me, Sam, Jc, Jenn, and Connor and the second one was Ricky, Trevor, Kian, Andrea, and Jack.

It wasn't that long of a drive from the pier to the closest In-N Out Burger so it didn't take us much time to get there, but seeing we are the dorks we are we blasted music to like level 30 and sang like crazy idiots. To "Give Me Your Hand" of course because that's their "Youtuber jam". I even think Jenn got it on video along with Jc and Connor too, so yay, the internet is going to see my weird side.

"Got a record on the table and I think wanna let go.

An opportunity to get a little wild, baby, can I get a smile, smile, damn, I hope so.

Now we're turning up the heat, turn the shuffle to repeat, to repeat, to repeat, to repeat.

She said, "I love this song. I've heard it before, and it stole my heart. I know every word."

She's gonna dance all night, night 'til it hurts

Singing the best song ever, best song ever!

Give me your hand!

Give me your hand!

She said, "This is the best song ever, best song ever."

We made a right turn into the In-N Out parking lot now searching for the best spot we could get. Luckily this old man was leaving right when we got there so we took his spot. Once Sam put the car in park we all headed inside to find a table.

"I'm going to order with Kian, what do you want princess?" Sam asked me nicely.

"Mmm...Just a burger and a fry." I said. "large sized." I smiled. I'm so fat, lol yolo.

"Alright." he smiled and kissed my forehead before going to the front. I smiled back and then turned back to normal looking around the large restraunt seeing who was in there. I look and see a all too familiar figure. Morgan.

"Morgan!!" I called from the other side of the restraunt. She flipped around quickly looking for the voice calling her. I got up and walked over to her.

"Lexie?" she asked confused. "I thought you were hanging out with the guys.." she said.

"I am, Sam and Kian are ordering, Ricky and Trevor are at the table, everyone else is in the bathroom." I said smiling.

"You got a hair cut." I smiled. "and you dyed it brown too.. I like it." I smiled at my best friend.

"Thanks Lex." she smiled awkwardly.

~~~Morgan's POV~~~

This is so awkward. I was just about finished on my alone day to forget about everyone for a bit and then Lexie showed up, with everyone else.

For a second I debated if I should just run out of the place or stay, I decided I'd be mature about it. I'll stay.

"So, do you wanna sit with us?" she asked.

"Uhm, I really shouldn't. I have a friend outside and I don't want to keep him waiting." I said. Lies. I don't have a friend outside, hell, it doesn't even feel like I have one in general.

"Oh come on Morgs, we want to hangout with you! We haven't seen you at all today!" she pleaded.

Should I? I mean they are my friends. What the hell, why not? Yolo ya know?

"Alright, I'll join you guys." I agreed finally.

"Good because I know you don't have a friend waiting outside for you." she smirked. She knew me so well it's creepy.