♡Chapter 10♡

"Connor stop! It tickles!" I laughed as Connor attacked me tickling me.

"Well that's the point babe!" He laughed in a duh voice. 

"Stop!" I kept laughing. 

"Nope!" He smiled.

"Please stop?" I asked hopefully. 

"Only if you say "Connor Franta is the most amazing sexiest boy ever and I'm jealous of his sexiness!"" He said. Well, it's not a lie.

"No!" I said. "Let go of me!" I laughed. 

"Only if you say it." He smirked. 

"Dammit." I cursed. "Fine. Connor Franta is the most amazing sexiest boy ever and I'm jealous of his sexiness!" I said in sarcasm. 

"That a girl." He smiled giving me a kiss. I smiled into the kiss him doing the same. I just, I don't know. I mean it's all too soon to even say thing probably but, I love Connor. 

"I'm not a dog Franta." I laughed.

"Well obviously, you're too beautiful." He smiled kissing me.

"You know, I'm really gonna miss you." I said cuddling closer to him. 

"Why would you miss me?" He asked confused. 

"Shit. I didn't tell you?" I said.

"Obviously not you dork." He laughed. 

"Connor I live in San Diego, I'm leaving at the end of August." I said. 

"Why didn't you tell me Morgan?!" He asked shocked. 

"Not that I was hiding it from you, it just didn't come up." I said.

"Oh yeah, because that wasn't important information to tell me." He said angrily. 

"Connor calm down, jesus." I said. 

"How am I supposed to calm down when you're gonna fucking leave me at the end of the summer?!" He said. 

"It's only like 3 hours away we can see each other on the weekends!" I said. 

"Only 3 hours." He scoffed to himself. 

"Connor we can make it work!" I said leaning closer to him but he pushed me away. A look of hurt appeared on my face at the action. 

"I don't think we can babe." He said standing up. 

"What do you mean Connor?" I asked sadly. 

"I mean, I can't do long distance like that." He said. 

"But we have the whole summer together Connor!" I said to him.

"I'd rather get rid of the hurt now than later." He said. 

"So we're breaking up?" I asked as a tear slipped down my face.

"It's not that I want to Morgan it's-" He said but I cut him off. 

"Then don't Connor!" I yelled. 

"Morgan, we can still be friends!" He said. 

"That shit never works Connor!" I huffed. 

"I just don't want to fall in love with you and then you leave me." He sighed. 

"I'm not leaving! Jesus Connor! You need to listen to me, I'm 3 hours away, I can come over on the weekends, we will still see each other!" I said. 

"But if you're not there all the time it just won't feel the same." He said. 

"Well I'd have school anyways so I might not have been there." I said. 

"Exactly, my point exactly. And this is why we need to end this." He said. 

"Fine, if that's what you think is best you're an idiot then." I said crossing my arms. 

"Thanks for that Morgan, bye." He said walking out of my room suddenly slamming the door shut on his way out, and that's when I broke. That's when I realized he's gone, he's not coming back, he doesn't love me, and he obviously doesn't truly care about this relationship and never has.

I screamed and cried into my pillow seeing Lexie was out so she wouldn't hear me. I just cried. I cried for hours and hours until I couldn't anymore. I just layed in my bed thinking a matter of hours before he was here kissing me and cuddling with me and then suddenly he just dissapeared. 

I went into the living room to see what was on TV, maybe that would take my mind off of things. I skimmed through the channels trying to find something to cheer me up. Chick flick, chick flick, romance, romance, drama, chick flick, romance, all nothing that would make me feel better. 

After a half an hour of looking I finally found a movie that was funny, Grown Ups. It wasn't my favorite but it'll do for now. I watched the movie but I wasn't fully focused on it seeing all that was on my mind was Connor and about 3 movies later Lexie and Sam finally arrived with a few others it looked like. The kitchen errupting with laughter. I sighed shutting off the TV and going into my room locking the door to avoid people. I turned on my headphones and blasted Blink 182 hoping it would drown out any noise. Which it did. 

~~Lexie's POV~~

"Where's Morgan?" I asked the others. Currently I was with Sam, Jc, and Jenn seeing we ran into the two when we were at the beach, they were filming a video of some sort. I don't really know seeing I'm not a YouTuber. 

"Ah, don't worry, I'm sure she's out with Connor babe." Sam smiled hugging me from behind. 

"Yeah, you're right. I don't want to bother them." I said. 

"Ooo, guys we should film a video!" Sam said. 

"What kind of video?" I asked. 

"Ehm.." Sam thought for a minute. 

"Ooo, we can do the Humming Challenge and like whoever guesses it first get's a point!" Jc said.

"Ah, that's a good idea!" I said. 

"What do you think Jenn?" Sam asked. 

"I'm up for it!" She smiled. 

"Alright, let's get this show on a road." Jc said heading over to the den where we'd film. Let's get this game going. 

OKAY, SO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND I'M SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING WITH THIS STORY SO THAT'S WHY IT SUCKS. 

Anyways, on a different note, I start school tomorrow. Boo ): I'm going to be a freshman if you didn't know and I'm dying inside because my school is bigger than the Jenner house and Kim's house put together and it's like three levels and I have classes on both the first and second floor and I'm freaking out oh my god. 

Alright, I'm trying really hard on this story and like writing the chapters like I have plans for it but I don't know where exactly I'm gonna put them or how long this book will be so please be understanding and patient if I go a while with updating, it's only because I'm working on it. 

ALRIGHT, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND COMMENTS LOVE YOU ALL!! xx(: