♡Chapter 11♡

*3 Days after the breakup**

"Morgan... Morgan... Morgaaannnn." Lexie kept saying whilst poking my face. Idiot. 

"Go away Lexie." I said groaning. 

"Morgan, you gotta get ready, it's 1 in the afternoon and we're going to hangout with Jc, Sam, Andrea, Kian, Jenn, and Connor!" She said. Oh, look another reason not to go. 

"I don't want to gooo..." I whined turning to face her. 

"Why?" She asked confused. "Don't wanna see your boyfriend?" She teased nudging me. 

"No, I don't feel good as well." I said. 

"Alright, do you want to maybe meet up with us later at the O2L house?" She asked. She's too sweet. She always trys to include everyone, but then again I wish she'd get the fuck out of my room.

"No, I'm fine." I smiled slightly. 

"Alright, see you later!" She called as she left my room shutting the door behind me. I groaned and got up out of my bed making my way to my ensuite bathroom. Might as well still go on with life I guess.  I turned on the light and instantly saw my reflection. Puffy eyes, messy hair, sad. I sighed and grabbed my brush brushing through my beautiful blonde hair. While brushing through it I thought, maybe a little change would do me some good, life me up. I let it sit in it's natural waves and started washing my face brushing my teeth right after. 

I put on my regular makeup and once I was finished I left the bathroom walking over to my dresser. I grabbed my pink sheer chiffon top and a pair of white shorts and slipped into my outfit. I walked outside into the living room to see Lexie was already gone. Figured as much. 

I remember when we said this trip was gonna be only us, no letting fake friends get in the way, no boyfriends ruining our time, no ditching, no crying, no bad things ever happening and look now. Lexie is always hanging out with the O2L and YouTuber crew, I mean yeah she invites me to come along but it's not the same, she never asks if I wanna hangout with just her, it's always someone whether it's Sam, or anyone it's never just us. 

She's let her love life and boyfriend get in the way of our whole trip. She's always with him. I mean I'm happy for her and all but like I said, it was just us this summer, not just us and 10 million other people. Meanwhile I'm here crying over my ex-boyfriend being all sad and mopy, the majority of bad things has definitely overuled the good and I'm sick of it. 

I'm not gonna sit here and cry about Connor anymore. I'm gonna act as if it never happened, and if we have to see each other with our mutual friends then let it be, I'm not just gonna be quiet the whole time, I'm gonna have fucking fun because this is what this trip is about. 

And I'm starting today. I'm gonna spend a day, just me. No boys, no Lexie, nobody to tell me what to do or where to go, just me by myself. 

I slipped into my golden gladiator sandals grabbed my fringe over the shoulder purse and headed out the door. I walked out to my car and hopped inside. I turned the key on and held my foot on the break pedal shifting my car into reverse. I slowly lifted my foot off the break and backed out of the driveway. Once I turned out I shifted it back into drive making my way downtown. Oh my god everytime I hear the word downtown I think of the song A Thousand Miles. Weirdo I know. 

People longboarded, skated, or just walked down the streets some laughing with their friends, some being couples, and some just being themselves, like me. 

I finally reached the downtown area and parked in the public parking letting it so I can just walk around the busy sidewalks of LA. Let's have fun today Morgan, you can do this.