♡Chapter 16♡

● Lexie 

I woke up with a pair of muscular arm's wrapped around my waist. Obviously they were Sam's. I turned around slightly and admired the gorgeous boy sleeping in front of me. His eyes that were peacefully shut, he nose that moved every few minutes or so, his mouth that was slightly open with his lips parted that let out slight snores, and his rosy cheeks. His rosy cheeks were my favorite thing about him. They were so cute, and much to Sam's dismay, I loved to poke them and squeeze them. 

I'm a weirdo, I know it. 

"I can feel you staring babe." He smirked in his oh so sexy morning voice that made me want to just melt right then and there, but his eyes remained shut. 

"Sorry Sammers, I just can't help the fact I have a hot boyfriend." I teased kissing his nose. 

"It's okay princess, because I can't help the fact I have a ho-I mean beautiful girlfriend." He smiled now opening his eyes as he emphasized the beautiful part. 

"I love you." I smiled before he attached our lips to each others. It wasn't a rough kiss, or a kiss with lust, it was simply a gentle passionate kiss. That's what I loved about Sam, it didn't always have to be rough, it could be both. As we pulled away I felt my phone buzz on my stomach, which tickled a lot. 

I took it off my stomach and read who it was from. Connor.

From: con da bon franta

yo mah main, ricky and I are going to santa monica, b there or b square

I laughed before I turned to Sam to ask him.

"Hey, Connor and Ricky are going to Santa Monica, wanna go?" I asked him. 

"What about Morgan?" He asked curiously. 

"Not sure, probably is going to have an alone day or something." I shrugged. 

"Alright, I'm down for it." He smiled. I smiled back before I replied to his dorky text. 

From: basic lexie

we're down, what time you dork

From: con da bon franta

2, we'll pick you up?

From: basic lexie✌

cool beans, see you then franta

From: con da bon franta

good deal madden 

I checked the time and saw it was 12:30. What the hell? I jumped up and took the comforters off me in a rush. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a denim tank with lace white in the back and a pair of tie dye high waisted shorts. I finished it off with my docs. Yeah I know, Steve Maddens daughter, and I wear Doc Martens. Judge me. 

I left my hair in it's natural waves and stuck to pretty simple makeup; foundation, some eyeshadow and mascara. I'm basic, I know. I walked back into my room to see Sam dressed in his perfect obey shirt that I love oh so much on him, and a pair of tan khakis, and some red vans. 

I smiled and walked up closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck him wrapping his around my waist. 

"I love you, you know." He smiled to me. 

"I love you too baby Sammers." I smiled giving him a little kiss. 

"You look gorgeous today by the way." He smiled looking me up and down.