19

○●Dana●○
The next morning.

I open my eyes to the shine of the curtains being open.
I begin to stretch and yawn and I took a deep breath.
"Woah baby. I love you, but my love can't be deep enough for that morning breath... wait, can it ?"

I laughed.
"Whatever, get used to it. I'm going to take a shower."
I got up and through my legs over the edge of the bed. And then seen my Victoria Secret apparel on the floor.
Okay... I picked them up heading in the bathroom.
That was truly awkward.
Sometimes I have those feelings about me actually being with the pastor of my church. But then pretty soon... I realized that he's just a regular person. Plus  the pastor thing is just a title that I have been holding on to, that I'm Letting Go gradually. Thank God.
I turned on the shower getting whatever I needed while the shower was heating up.
And  soon I got in showering.
When I got out I left the bathroom and Eric was gone.
Where to? I thought in my head.
Seriously have to be kidding. Like I know you didn't just take your stinky behind out of the hotel room that we are in for a honeymoon like, every single  moment needs to be spent together right now, it feels great to be married you can't start going astray 5 mins after the wedding like come on now ... you've gotta be kidding right?

I seen a white and lavender purple fitted dress laid out on the bed with these beautiful earrings and my wedding ring in the box.
He couldn't wait to put that out there could he?

I dried off put on baby lotion and deodorant and what ever else I need to smell special and I slipped on my undergarments and the dress.
The dress was gorgeous.
It seems like this man has everything planned out.
But then again, He said we were going on a boat? Whatever, I'm not worrying about anything it's supposed to be a tranquil newly wed celebration.

So I'm just following the leader. Anyway.... soon I hear the door open and Eric had on... like I don't know how to describe it but it fit him and gosh he was so handsome.

"Why you staring sweetheart?" I walked up to me kissing my forehead. I was speechless. Like, I literally didn't know what to say.

"Uh... I just.. Um ,never mind. Where'd you go handsome?"

"I went downstairs to check out something real quick. And if you bring your sexy self on. You'd know what I'm talking about."

Well... that pretty much cut my questionnaire off. I was about to ask a bunch of questions about where he was and all but he just got straight to the point. Maybe because he knew I was about to do that.

I got a call on my cell phone.. and before I slipped on my stilettos, I went to answer it.

"Come one baby really... it's supposed to be me and you."

"Yeah but we have responsibilities back home."

He shook his head.
"Go ahead D."

Oop. Guess he's mad.
"Hello?"

*Response*

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!"
I was now pissed and I shedded a tear.
"You've gotta be kidding me, I've worked so hard on my shop and now somebody just wants to sabotage it?"

*Response*

"It's fine you know what it's fine I've got it. Just follow the back up plan guidelines until I'm back in town."

I hung up.
"While I'm out of town though? Shoot!"

I snapped my fingers angrily.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Eric walked over to me rubbing my lower back in a comforting manner.

"Don't worry about let's just enjoy our day."

"You said it."

○●Ciara●○

"Jax hold on let me get the door."

My aunts in town and she's staying with me at the house til' my ma n pa gets back home.
Jax is over here right now helping me study for my mid term.

I jumped up to get the door pulling my dress down.
I feel pretty good today I finally have my mother :) which is Ms.Dana Rodgers! WOO!!
Anyway I get to the door and open it. I
Opened my mouth as wide as you could open it.

It's my biological mother.

Ciraya.

Ain't this some mess..
Yall done messed up the churches money!
"What are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief.
"Where's Eric?"

"He's out of town with my mom."
She jerked her head back.

"Your mom ? Baby I'm your mother. Don't you remember?" She reached out to touch me.

I moved very uncomfortable by her gesture.
"Yeah. I remember you're my biological mom. I can respect you as an adult. But to call you my mother. No. I'm sorry, I have a new one now we've started a bond and if you don't mind I'd like to keep it. Now can you come another time I'm actually in the middle of studying for my mid term."
  She covered her mouth shaking her head as she shed a tear.
"Ciara. I'm your mother baby. I was so young and I need you to understand that I was just a kid I had no idea how to raise you sweetie."
She had a frog in her throat.

"No I understand really. I just don't care to have a relationship with you now. I'm sorry my dad isn't here. I'll give the message when my mom and him gets back, really ... thank for coming by." I closed the door and locked it and set the alarm for all the doors in the house.

Wow.  Nothing but drama , but seriously surprisingly I was very respectful.  I mean come on that's my real mother but you know just biologically. I honestly don't care about having a mom and daughter relationship it's too late.
Like Drake says...
If you're reading this it's too late.

|Laughs|

Anyway, I walk back to the couch and sit down.
"Baby who was that?"

I waved it off.
"Don't worry about it someone for my dad."

"Oh okay.."

Sometimes you gotta ignore people.

Or maybe not?????