7

○●Dana●○
About last night yall... yes! I'm dating a pastor. But am I ready to date him?
Or maybe the real question is,  am I ready for the congregation?
Hmph.
Maybe I should give it to God,  like I gave myself to God.

It's Thursday already and I told Eric I'd take Ciara to school today. I'm off today. And I have nothing to do but shopping for my house & cleaning.

I turned right , driving on Their street.
I soon pulled up in the driveway.

I parked and got out to go knock on the door. It's too quiet in this neighborhood to honk the horn.

Ghetto right? I know.

I got to the door and knocked.

○●Ciara●○

I opened the door and Ms.Dana was there !

Gosh, I love her!!

I opened the door hugging her.
"Ms.Brooks!! Ms.Brooks!!! You look so nice n Purrty! I'm Mighty Glad to see you! " I did a country accent.

She giggled making a weird face.
"I wonder about you sometimes , you ready?"

I smiled.
"Yes ma'am."
"Did you guys have breakfast?"
I shook my head no.
"Didn't have time. I was up late so I woke up late."
She raised an eyebrow.

"Up late for who?"
I smiled.
"Nothing it's fine."  I yelled upstairs.

"DAD, I'M OUT! DEUCES!" I did the piece sign at the stairs.
I was closing the door but my dad came down stairs fast opening the door back buttoning his shirt.

"Alright baby girl. Good morning sweetheart." He came out kissing Ms.Dana cheek. "Can you bring some breakfast? I'm hungry."

I got my Kevin Hart face on.
"Oooooh, look at this ... somebody come look at dis!"
I bust out laughing walking to Ms.Dana car letting them talk.

○●Dana●○

"Sure I'll get your breakfast and good morning to you too." I said as Ciara walked away.

"Alright then,prayers for your trip to the school & back." He kissed my check and smiled.

"K. See you later. "
I walked to the car.

When I got in Ciara said pointing.
"OO look! A Deerbra!"

Smh.

"Girl, we don't need kevin hart on the car on the way to school." I laughed a bit.
"What's for breakfast Dunkin Donuts or McDonald's?"

"Um.. Mickey D's You already know  Cuzzzz!"

At the school

I got the breakfast and now I'm at the school.
"Have good say Ciara, I love you."

Before she got out the car she smiled.
"I love you too, and just in case you don't know... you're the mom I've never had."

With that she got out the car.
Aw, I mentally smiled. Because I've never seemed to have been good to anyone or for anyone.

I rushed a little to back to Eric.
When I turned on the street I seen an unfamiliar car. Hmm.. wonder who that is?

When I parked on the side of the road I walked to the house.
I walked in automatically.
I'm very territorial, lord forgive me of I'm wrong.
When I peeped around the corner with the bag in my hand I seen some lady hugging him all tight like, they have some history or something.

I had a "wow, I can't believe I fell for it." Face.
I shook my head and looked at me.
I handed him the bag. 
"Here's your breakfast. Have a good day."
I walked fast. More like ran
To my car. I got in and sped off.

So much for Give us a chance.

Don't jump to conclusions, there's never a good resolution.

○●Eric●○
Prior to when Dana Came.

When Dana left I went and sat down.

As soon as I sat down I heard the doorbell.
"Man, soon as it's just God and me somebody at my door."

I get up answering the door.
It's my sister. But It didn't look like her. She very small...Lord, am I gone have to get in my secret closet?
Last time I seen her she was almost 200 pounds. Now she skinny, like my guess is 99 pounds.

No joke.

She hugged me.

"Hey Bubba!! I missed you soo much!" We went around the corner in the living room she closed the door though.

She's so bubbly, much like Ciara.

"You just gone stand there ?" She hugged me again tightly.
"You look nice Bubba!!!" Squeezing the life out of me. She's all up on me, Love me , but love me a lil less from a little distance.
My eyes were closed. Then I opened them.
I seen Dana shaking her head.
She handed me the bag saying, "Here's your breakfast. Have a good day." With that she went storming out. Surprisingly Jackie was still holding me like it was the final year goodbye.

I released myself from her hold saying, "aight, aight." I ran out the door by then Dana was pulling off.

Why did she jumped to conclusions?

○●Dana●○

"Why do I do these things to myself lord?" Sighed.
I'm having a little retail therapy... buying up outfits, shoes, jewelry.

"This sucks. I mean I wouldn't believe the pastor would lead me on my my automatic reflective actions said something before I really though." I'm standing here in this store talking to myself . People looking at me like I've lost my marbles.

At home

When I got home I threw my keys down on my coffee table rubbing my head. My phone was lit up like a disco ball. Checking it I seen so many texts from Eric like.

We need to talk.

Baby it's not that serious , I can explain this situation.

Come back over.

You okay? You didn't run away did you? Etc.

I just put my phone down.
There is nothing that I'd enjoy more than talking to Eric right now.
Especially because he explained Pastors are regular people too.

I just don't know.

I'm all confused cause he like me, and my emotions are bout the church got me doing everything to ruin it.

Surely God's  goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Time to go get my man. The one That God sent.